Teleshop Teleshopping — Sweat Slim Belt

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 S V Gupta
I ordered the Sweat Slim Belt on 2/10/2016 after seeing the add on TV by telephone call and the order arrived on next day at my residence. Within the use of the product in a week, it started getting teared from all over. I made several calls to contact the vendor and explain them about the product but they refuse to listen to my complaint and further stopped answering my calls.
This Teleshop company is cheating consumers providing bad quality products at unreasonable prices. They are not even bothered to respond to complaints.

Chavi Gupta

Sweat Slim Belt

Comments

It's a fraud. Don't buy anything from this site.
Nonsense people... They don't even listen to customer complain and disconnect the call... I tried for more than 50 times and I was not answered. Secondly the quality is so cheap that it's not worth 100rs also.
I ordered the Sweat Slim Belt on 19/10/2017 after seeing the add on TV by telephone call and the order arrived on next day at my residence. Within the use of the product in 4-5 days, it started getting teared from all over. I made several calls to contact the vendor and explain them about the product but they refuse to listen to my complaint and further stopped answering my calls.
This Teleshop company is cheating consumers providing bad quality products at unreasonable prices. They are not even bothered to respond to complaints till now.

vendor number is...[protected], [protected]

I ordered the Sweat Slim Belt on 06/11/2017 after seeing the add on TV by telephone call and the order arrived on next day at my residence. Within the use of the product in 10-20 days, it started getting teared from all over. I made several calls to contact the vendor and explain them about the product but they refuse to listen to my complaint and further stopped answering my calls.

my number is [protected]

I ordered the Sweat Slim Belt on 15/12/2017 after seeing the add on TV by telephone call and the order arrived on next day at my residence. Within the use of the product in a week, it started getting teared from all over. I made several calls to contact the vendor and explain them about the product but they refuse to listen to my complaint and further stopped answering my calls.

Teleshop Teleshopping - Sweat Slim Belt