Thane Municipal Transport [Tmt] — bus driver deliberately did not stop the bus on my regular stop despite request

Siddhivinayak Towers, Thane, Maharashtra, India
 [email protected] on Jun 13, 2019
Dear Sir, I am a regular passenger of TMT AC bus services on routes AC 126 to BKC and AC 65 to and fro Borivali. Today despite my request, the bus driver badge number 28281 Nasik did not stop on my regular stop of Siddhivinayak Tower despite my request, I stood near exit one stop before. I am of age 49 years and highly disappointed by such irresponsible and rude behavior of your staff.

I request strict disciplinary action against the irresponsible driver. As such they stop in between number of places without any bus stop to let passengers alight and getting down and shockingly on regular stop they don't stop.. I can provide photo of my ticket and also badge number of the driver..

Awaiting your feedback and strict action immediately.

bus driver deliberately did not stop the bus on my regular stop despite request

[Jun 14, 2019] Thane Municipal Transport [TMT] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Mahapalika Bhavan, Chandan Wadi Pachpakhadi, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400602
    Thane Municipal Transport [Tmt] - bus driver deliberately did not stop the bus on my regular stop despite request