[Resolved]  Thane Municipal Transport [TMT] — did not receive change from tmt conductor(mulabaug no. [protected])

I traveled via TMT bus no. MH04-EP-464 (AC-65) from Patlipada- Borivali station on 9th October at 11.50 AM . I paid conducter 525 for which he was suppose to pay me 450. He would pay me the amount later in the journey as he wasnt having the change at that particular moment. However at the end of journey i forgot to collect the change & the conduter missed reminding me as well.I have the ticket details as well. Please gel me to get my amount of 450 back.

did not receive change from tmt conductor(mulabaug no. 307685006600017)
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2018
Received the change of 450 next day from the conducter. Appreciate the help of tmt and bus conducter.Many Thanks

[Oct 10, 2018] Thane Municipal Transport [TMT] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rt99 Oct 10, 2018
Received the change from conducter next day. Query resolved. Appreciate your help and understanding of bus conducter and TMT .
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet