The New India Assurance — Claim related fraud company

This is regarding PHS Claim No. 5008522

My father was admitted in six sigma medicare Nasik under insurance. At last movement insurance company denied for the cashless claim and asking for additional documents, we checked with the doctor and hospital they already submitted this document twice to the insurance company but it's getting rejected. The patient was admitted in their hospital network why they are troubling to the patient instead of directly asking to hospital.

It was too difficult to arrange 1.31 Lcs at the last movement. When we asked to doctor about hospitalization justification later they said already shared with the insurance company and why should doctor ask to insurance company before admission.

I tried to contact there customer care but they are too irresponsible and no supervisor available to handle such a situation now pationt taken discharge and we will not able to povide additional documents if needed because hospital is 200km away from my home. looks like it's a fraud company.

unfortunately i unable to attach all documents but I email all document file on contact.[protected]@paramounttpa.com, atul.[protected]@newindia.co.in, tech.[protected]@newindia.co.in,
May 19, 2021

New India Assurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

New India Assurance