New India Assurance Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 4, 2022

File a complaint to New India Assurance

Having problems with New India Assurance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by New India Assurance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

New India Assurance

New India Assurance Website

New India Assurance Head Office Address

87, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

New India Assurance Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 1415

New India Assurance reviews & complaints(666)

Agent
Kindly remove my Agent code and Pan number in IRDA Portal

I AM AMIT KUMAR SINGH requesting you to cancel the my agent code of New India Assurance Co. Ltd. Please cancel my NIA General Insurance Code. I have visited my Branch but branch manager has changed and therefore no response and I have not also give any Policy. Please remove my agent code.

I have mention the details given below.

Name : AMIT KUMAR SINGH
Agent code : NIAAG00123021
Company : NEW INDIA ASSURANCE CO. LTD.
Pan Number: BRWPS9647D

Kindly remove my Agent code and Pan number in IRDA Portal and do the needful.
New India Assurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My daughter Divjot Kaur sood is studying in 10th class in Ankur School whose name has sent as Divjot by school, I inform to school and request sent by school to correct the same as requested but I got reply fron CBSE that we can't do it right now, you are requested to help us out...
    Dear Billdesk Member,

While paying insurance amount via billdesk gateway, rs 36060 got deducted from my credit card. But New India assurance company says not received or not able to recognize. Hence need complete transaction details.

Date of incident: 29th Sep 2022
    Time of incident: 9 PM
    Target company receiving the payment: New India Assurance
    Purpose of payment: Purchasing the insurance...
    My customer id is 7h2960311, i have paid premium of mediclaim sinc 2006 regularly. New india agent has done fraud with me. Since last two years, he had taken premium from me, i have deposited the premium in the bank detail given by him self as new india bank detail. He had given me policy also for last year but this year i came to know that he has utilized my premium amount and not deposited in new india. I have given all proof to new india...
    They put the status of the claim[protected] claim Repudiated status even after providing too many details, they called hospital as well but still not satisfied......

Received a sms ""Dear Sir,
    We have instructed our bank to remit Rs. 10710 to your account by NEFT for 3 invoices towards[protected]-[protected]-CLAIM:[protected]-[protected]-CLAIM:[protected]-[...
    New India Assurance Co. Ltd (880000)""

I submitted hospitalization reimbursement pre-post hospitalisation reimbursement. Submitted required document, but still claim is under repudiated stage.

Respected sir/madam
        i initiated an claim for my hyundai creta car with vehicle number tn15p0331 on 23/06/2021 for rat bite in

golden hyundai showroom salem

i requested them to claim damages under insurance, because my insurance policy has an default rodent cover addon.So the showroom iniated the claim.

But the surveyor rejected the claim stating that my third party expired wasn't live,...

I would like to lodge a complaint against sister
        Manpreet Kaur in the Chemo section 5th Floor
        Medical Oncology Department, New OPD.
        We had visited today for Chemo and she
        misbehaved in a very rude, disrespectful and
        discourteous manner
        I am lodging this complaint so that she does not
        misbehave with other patients and their
        attendants
        Balraj
        13th August 2022

I have submitted bills for reimbursement but claim not yet received .
          Also no communication received for discrepency generated .
          CLAIM NO[protected]
          Submitted bills on 08/04/22, no response till date .

Stricly annoyed from this company . Would like to change my insurance company

Sir/mam
            I am AFLAH OA, from KERALA
            I have paid for NEW INDIA CAR INSURANCE on 17 July 2022 . I choose third party insurance instead of comprehensive Rs 4031 .I want to cancel this insurance policy and refund my money .please cancel this insurance policy and inform me....

New India Assurance — Kindly Remove my PAN in IRDA portal

This is pandi. I just given exam for New india assurance and haven't do any business with them. But my PAN is shows in IRDA portal. I request you to remove my PAN as soon as possible. I'm Facing problem in JOB.

Agency code : NIAAG00139935
            PAN : EEHPP5957J

I hope you'll solve my problem.

PANDI R...
            1. Ref my PB Reference ID: 815354.

2. My case is under process since 26 Apr 28 wrt claim of insurance. My policy is from New India Insurance and the Insurance Surveyor is Mahendra Shah (MOB No - [protected]). The person has been negatively dealing with the entire issue. I have reported the same to Policy Bazaar customer care call on 3 May 22 (1 pm).

3. In first instance he did not include the entire damage...
            TO NEW INDIA ASSURANCE CO LTD.
            I am Bharat Singh my Policy No. :-[protected], Claim No. :-[protected], Date of Loss :- 29/[protected], File No. :- 1382/2021, Vehicle No :- UK 05 C 8498.
            I am waiting for Insurance claim last 1 year 3 month now my side all documentation process finished as per requirement of new India assurance com.
            RC also transfer to Insurance Company office.
            (ADMINISTRATIVE...

I Am from CTS and applied claim and they are saying repudiated with ridiculous reasons

Pragnesh Shah
              Attachments
              6:17 PM (22 minutes ago)
              to customercare.ho, dr.snehal.barot, crcmbaroda, jh.pandya, complaints

Dear Sir /Madam

With reference to above subject Query raised by Company of Diagnosis HYPERHOMOCYSTEINEMIA

For Genetic or normal We have enclosed documents as per list mentioned below.

1. Reply letter raised by SVP

2. Revised...

At the time of discharge our claim of Rs. 2, 64, 230/-, was partly approved only for Rs. 1, 01, 760/- making a deduction of Rs. 1.63 lakh on filmsy and wrong grounds.

They were supposed to make a deduction of 25% of the room rent only which comes to 17, 500/- however they made exorbitant deduction.

The cause of her hospitalisation and illness was not HTN which has been shown as the reason of the deduction, which is absolutely false and only to cause harassment to us.
              It has caused us lot of inconvenience and harassment at the hands of MD India.
              Request you to address our grievance immediately and get our claim money reimbursed without any delay.
              No resolution to my complaint has yet been done. What should be done for its resolution please?

Sir/Madam

This is with reference to above mentioned claim details. I was hospitalized in BLK Hospital on[protected] in emergency after suffering a severe chest pain, Seeing my condition worsening Doctors rightly took a decision for angioplasty where they implanted 1 stent right away as blockage was almost 100 % ¸ as I still had some uncomfortable feeling doctor decided for another implant of stent where blockage was 80-90%...

I had written a mail to MDIndia regarding approval to probable expenses of Rs 5.20 lakhs prior to operation of both knees on 19th October 2021.I had written many mails but no response from the New India assurance.However the replaced both knees of my wife in Mahajan Ortho and surgical Hospital, Nagpur.Now the bill is reduced &is finalized to Rs 3.50 Lakhs.My bill is reduced by 113000.I am unable to bear so much loss.My CCN is 6710013.Kindly approve the bill without deduction.
                Sharad Ujjainkar, Ganesh Nagar, Dabaki road Akola

Respected sir
                  i have ford car which insurance is the new india assurance.co.ltd policy number -[protected] its for three year third party validity from 5april 2019to 4th april2022 but its not showin on any website its showing policy hasbeen expired on 4th april2020.i have renue my policy thats policy number is[protected] and ithis is not showing on any website. i am facing many problem my number is [protected], [protected]...