The New Indian Express Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Dec 12, 2021

File a complaint to The New Indian Express

Having problems with The New Indian Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by The New Indian Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

The New Indian Express

Tamil Nadu

The New Indian Express Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

The New Indian Express reviews & complaints(13)

Dear Mr Kumar, in spite of my repeated complaints for non delivering the news paper from past 4 days your local distributer is nor given attention or prompt services, today also I have not received the paper, , not only I lost my Interest in reading New Indian Express daily, I have lost the trust these guy's.All these day's I made it a practice and hobby to read Indian express daily, but now because of such neglected service I will switch over to on-line papers only.
Hence I request you to kindly refund the balance amount which I have paid in advance for one year total subscription and close the membership account... Thank you
Srinivasa Murthy T R
29, 4th cross, AGS lyt, Arehalli
The New Indian Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have subscribed to the quarterly plan of Indian Express Mumbai edition but every few days l do not receive the copy of the Indian Express. Its 7.30 now and l have not yet received my copy today.
    I asked for the newspaper to be shared on my email id as well as my watsapp number but l have not received any thing.
    Please dothe needful immediately or else l will have to cancel my subscription.

I desire to make annual subscription for The New Indian Express hard copy. My address : K n Krishnan 5 Bhagirathi 9th main S G Palya c V Ramannagar Post Bangalore 560093. Kindy intimate subscription amount to enable me to effect payment thro' netbanking and advise that the paper would be supplied to this address Thanks.
      krishnan

I have a yearly subscription in the name K K Muruganandam, Greenfarms, 4/ 131 D, Rangasamudram, Pichanur, coimbatore 641105.
        My agent name is Amman agencies, pichanur.
        We are not receiving our paper on Sundays for the past three weeks. We also miss our paper during some weekdays.
        Our agent is not responding to our phone calls.
        We want you to take corrective action immediately.
        Thanks and regards.
        K K Muruganandam.

The photo which appears on the page http://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/delhi/2017/dec/14/proctoral-inquiry-again... is a cropped portion of one taken by me and put on Facebook. I have written twice to [protected]@newindianexpress.com but have received no answer. No address for complaints is provided, nor one for an editor or a manager....

Dear sir

M/s. Lakshmi book stall, central railway station store

We are one of the india express costumer more than 25 year to indian express paper support. Past one week we have not received any issues from your agent to supply the same to people and your agent is not willing to provide the papers as well as very rude behaviour leads uncertainty situation.

Since more than 10 days we are not getting no support from your agent and we requested you to kindly take appropriate action against them.

Also we would request you to kindly arrange it to provide the papers to m/s. Lakshmi book stall to support to people regularly.

This is official manner not disclose that your agent rude behaviour and request you to kindly take action and support as earlier as possible.

Rahuraman
          Proprietor of the stall
          I'm not receiving newspaper for the past one week in my home town is there anything that you can do about this it would be great full.

I have emailed the news papers customer care service to remove my identity from several of their online news. I am not comfortable with this and it is causing me too much trouble. Please provide me with an email id so that I can send you the details of the article, because I want my identity to be private. I was never asked if my identity could be made use of. Please help. I am a student and this whole deal is hampering my studies because of various reasons.

I opted for financial express scheme for a duration of one year. The newspaper was not delivered regularly due to problems from distributor which was informed to Indian Express Manager "Rohit Kulkarni" . He even agreed to repay back the amount, but still has not returned.

First complaint was made on 24 Jan 2012 and still dated the money has not been returned.

Details of point of contact from Financial Express is as follows:-

Rohit Kulkarni

Telephone:+[protected]
              Mobile :+[protected]
              E-mail :rohit.[protected]@expressindia.com
              Aug 13, 2020

I ordered Kids Laptop Computer Creative Educational Learning, Order No. : Shop-15241 Date :[protected], but still now The Indian Express Online Media PVT Ltd not send my address.
                I already reminder email 31.02.2010 01:11 PM The Indian Express Online Media PVT Ltd. replied "Kindly allow us some time as our panel is taking too laong to proceed any request.
                We have asked our concern section to have a look at your query, they will revert you back shortly". and second reminder email 02.09.2010 04:59 PM The Indian Express Online Media PVT Ltd. replied "due to heavy sale of this product the delivery of the same is talking time.
                We regret for the inconvenience, we would be dispatching your product by tomorrow, through Bluedart or DTDC couriers.

Kindly allow us 1 day time, as we have requested the dispatch section to deliver your product as soon as possible". Before i sent third reminder email 07.09.2010 but The Indian Express Online Media PVT Ltd. not replay and send my order in my address.

Please send order immediately or repay my amount.
                .No Product Qty Shipping Charges (Rs.) Price (Rs.) Total (Rs.)
                1 Kids Laptop Computer Creative Educational Learning () 1 50 399 449

Grand Total 449
                Aug 13, 2020
                As we know that canada defence minister came to india .. except ur newspaper all other print about this news .. i just want to know that what is reason for not printing that news lack of information or what??

I am Sudhakar working in The New Indian Express. Residing at Srinagar (Bangalore-50). I have been transferred from Shimoga and transferred all EMIs and RDs in Dasarahalli, Srinagar Post office. Past one year I did not face any problem with the post office. But recently one lady may be transferred from the post office and appointed an old man in the same post office but attitude and customer service is not good his way of...

There was an article written by Mr Praveen sing in the Indian Express dt. 18/04/09 regarding your complain against DLF and since we are having the same problem with Unitech I am forwarding the emai I send to Mr Praveen. I appreciate to hear from you for an advise.

We have a similar issue with Unitech & will solicit your advice on the same & with a copy of this email will request you to cover Unitech as well as some stage.

We have also invested with Unitech in there "Habitat" project in Greater Noida in Feb 2007 to be handed over to us in June 2009. However, on repeated written & verbal requests we have been told that the project is delayed & could be so by 6 months to 17 months ?!

Our predicament is that we have paid the entire money in advance ( our life savings) to avail certain discounts & have relocated ourselves back from Norway after 22 years to be faced with this problem. We find that other than taking a legal recourse which of course will be a very lengthy process there are no other options to flag our concerns especially with Unitech turning a blind eye & being extremely insensitive.

In your paper dated the same there is also an article on Unitech liquidating their assests in the NCR region & others which again is unsettling.

We look forward to your advise.

Fond reg

Pia & Farrokh
                  I have been residing in Sankalpa Ashirwad the project of Ashirwad Developer (Navi Mumbai) at Village Usarli Taluka Panvel Distict Raigad for last 8years. The developer is niether completing the project nor forming society. He has started the project in the year 1994, he is ex Tata Power officer and he used his PR and trapped investor who has invested in the flats and some of them are not registered. He has sold some of the flate twice and cheeted to the Banks.

Pl guid me whitout going to any legal option which all Gov office where I can write my complaints.
                  i mr karim merchant staying in pune nyati medows coleus 401 my no r [protected], [protected] i hav give cheq for ur 1 yrs sub my vendor mr santosh galande has expiered so new vendor has not giv me the paper since 3 months so look in to the matter as sooonnnnnnnnnnn as possible his name is imran [protected] santosh no was [protected]

I moved to India in 2002 from the US and reviewed a few newspapers before choosing Indian Express as my choice. I have never regretted this till recently.

To me Indian Express stands for courage. But its pained me that they have almost blanked coverage for Shri Arun Bhatia who is without doubt a good candidate. He had secured over 60, 000 votes in the last elections in 2004 and is expected by all to get many more votes this...

i have subscribed for the annual subscription for the new indian express in the month of may and now it has become september almost 4 months and till now i have not recieved one issue of the paper, i called up the customer care several time and the response was not proper and then i contacted one person named Ram he directed me to a person incharge of Saidapet Area his name is Karthik, he came to my house and said that the issue wil come the next day it happened but only for that day. this issue is happening for many thousands of people like me, wat the hell this company is trying to do i cannot understand, this has caused me lots of mental stress and agony. these people dont know how to handel customers and they call them selves as branded. action should be taken against this company.

The New Indian Express — internet connection

I have applied for internet connection on 11/9/2009 through website and delivered on the same date. On delivery it was confirmed activation will be done in 48 hrs which was not done.The address was verified and the person who checked confirmed to get back on Monday which is one day delay. No reply and i called up coustomer care where there is no respone till date.

What do i do with this connection.

T.Vinod

The arrival time of BBSR SBC (prasanti express) train at brahmapur is 8.15 a.m., where as it is stated as 6.50 a.m. in the new indian express published from bhubaneswar.Again the number of train is 8463 not 8563.Please take necessary steps to verify other train timings and rectify it.

Thanking you .

rajendra
                    To
                    The Editor,
                    The Indian express
                    subject:Negligence by NHRC and CISF and abuse of power
                    Respected sir
                    Through column of your daily estemeed paper of respected daily hindustan timed I want to draw the attention of concerned authorities of CISFand NHRC and their gross abuse of power i want to draw the attention of concerned authorities towards "ignoring treatment and deniel of livlihood of a mentally disabled employee"my younger brother sidharth shanker written application to NHRC but whole is turned back with letter no315/34/6/2011-OC dated 26/03/2011 merely saying it related to service matter and whole incident of degradition, abuse, hovering cruelty, not providing treatment by CISF authorities and violating human human right and infringing other right of mentally disabled employee is left by NHRC thus the NHRC itself commited human right violation by suppressing the very fact of mental illness and violating itself the rule and regulation of NHRC toward mentally disabled employee and atrocities on mental disabled employee thus showing NHRC is only exist in name and meant only for reach and powerful iwant the chairperson NHRC and DG CISF look towards the matter and do the needful expeditiously through your para in your esteemed paper
                    yours faithfully
                    amitabh shanker
                    elder brother of
                    sidharth shanker si/exe "CISF"
                    CISF No:[protected](A mentally disabled employee)