[Resolved]  The Panel Station — account blocked suddenly

I donot know why the panel station has suddenly blocked my account. I always spend as much time as possible in their surveys with the most important information possible. But today, i am receiving a mail stating my account has been blocked. Infact, i have redeemed 6000 points as well with almost another 3000 points available. This is really frustrating after spending so much time and providing correct information my account gets blocked. This was not expected. Another incident happened two weeks ago, automatically almost 4000 points got lost from nowhere. Previously, i had redeemed 9000 points but those redeems were refunded back and 4000 points got lost. Please look into this matter and restore my account. They are also making false allegation o[censored]sing multiple accounts which is completely wrong. I have only one account.

account blocked suddenly
account blocked suddenly
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-07 17:21:38
I mailed my complaint to their help desk, contacted them through Facebook and Twitter. I did not receive any response from them, today suddenly I saw a new survey from them in my mail and hence I saw that my account was unblocked.

[May 14, 2020] The Panel Station customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Building 2A, Aster-East Tower, Lower Ground Floor, Embassy Tech Village (Formerly Vrindavan Tech Village), Marathalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560103