Asian Paints
Asian Paints Limited

Asian Paints Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Asian Paints House 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E)
Mumbai City District
India - 400 055

Fax:
Fax:

Awesome

Asian Paints Complaints & Reviews

Hlo sir
Main painter hu aur main humesha aisan paints ka hi maal lgata hu har jgha, lekin jo dealer hai humare yha wo mera master stroke ki kyc I'd nahi bna rahe hai, ki jisse main bhi apne points ikatthe kr sku .aur paisa kma sku ..
Aapse anurodh hai ki aap meri kyc krwa dijiye jisse main points scan kr sku ..thanks sir ji

Santosh painter [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
Jul 20, 2021

Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, we request you to please share your contact number in a private message and our team will connect with you to address your requirements.

Name - subodh singh
    address - Q337 pallavpuram phase 2 modipuram meerut
    Mobile no. - [protected]...

Hi, I recently painted my house with Royale shyne as per the painting process and though the walls look good with it but still that paint can't even withstand a gentle scratch from 18 months baby, seriously! even with such a delicate scratch it can peel of quite easily and I am seriously disappointed and feel cheated for buying such a costly paint, didn't expect it to be so practically useless & is not worth the money. It is very worrisome especially since I have a baby in my house. How can Asian paints help me in regards to it.
    Jul 19, 2021

Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi, we are extremely sorry for your experience and understand the concerns raised by you. Request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We will contact you to take complete details of your concern and address the same.
    Hi Venkat, we are extremely sorry for your experience and understand the concerns raised by you. Request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We will contact you to take complete details of your concern and address the same.

Iam an Architect and I have never seen such a thing in my 10 years of experience!!!

Have anybody seen paint...
      Adress. JUPITER ABC CHS lodha Paradise Majiwade Thane 400605.

After painting our socy bulding from outside...

Hi Team,
      This is regarding complaint against asian paints which we used to paint our house in year 2020.
      But its not even 1 year completed and the paint is peeling off from the walls
      which is looking very bad.
      Number of the bucket from which paint was used is : [protected]
      and price was Rs. 4890 for 20 litres.

We want to get it repaired by the company as soon as possible.

Phone Number: [protected]
      Jul 08, 2021

Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Hemant, Hi, we are sorry to read about your unfortunate experience with our services. Can you please reply to this message with your contact number once again as we are unable to view the same in the above post? Our team will connect with you to understand and address your concerns

I have used the Royale Shyne for all my walls and ceilings, followed every instruction provided by Asian paints, but the paint...
        I have done painting with 60, 000 for my 2bhk flat from Asian paints two months back. But unfortunately the paint quality...

I have hired asian paint service.They have charged me 60000 for a small 2 BHK room .But the surface finish is very poor...Better to hire local Painter than their painting service. They are looting our hard earned money.
        Jul 06, 2021

Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Krishna, we are sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. We request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We can get your complaint registered and ensure that all your concerns are addressed satisfactorily.
        Hi Krishna, we are extremely sorry for your experience and understand the concerns raised by you. Request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We will contact you to take complete details of your concern and address the same.

Reg painting activity in apartment complex.
          We started the painting of our apartment around April 2021,...
          I used asian paint Damp proof, exterior paint Apex Altima, interior paint with Royal paint by asian paint authorised painter...

We have purchased color as per chart. But result is not as per chart.
          Jun 28, 2021

Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi John, we are extremely sorry for your experience and understand the concerns raised by you. Request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We will contact you to take complete details of your concern and address the same.

i had asian paints appointed last yr for painting and also for water proofing by some chemicals with one yr waranty and guarantee. However, in a year's time the wall has- eroded all work and back to being more wet and it is damaged. Need assistance as it would commitment of one yr.
            Jun 17, 2021

Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Jiggar, we are extremely sorry for your experience and understand the concerns raised by you. Request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We will contact you to take complete details of your concern and address the same.

Please see the attached invoice and pictures. I had purchased the Asian paint on 11th Dec 2021. Outer coat of subject paint...
              Inspite of our complaint written on May 10th there is no response from the Asian paints. During lockdown Government has given...

I hired Asian Paint painter named Umesh Maurya, BP number: [protected], Contact number:[protected] &[protected]
              Because he showed me registered Asian Paint ID.
              But ran away by taking money also without completing my house paint work.

He only finishes 30% work and demanding money where in I already paid him 25k jus for 3 days of work.

When denied he angry on me and ran away tried calling almost 40-45 time but no luck.

I request asian paint to take strict action against such painter so others should not face such problem.

Also I request to make my payment given to painter.

Waiting for positive feedback

Ajay Shedge
              Jun 14, 2021

Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Ajay, we are extremely sorry for your experience and understand the concerns raised by you. Request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We will contact you to take complete details of your concern and address the same.
              Ajay_Shedge's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 24, 2021
              This is invalid number of urs... please give a call asap..

Ajay_Shedge's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 26, 2021
              Even after number was given still don't receive any call from your end.
              My number: 9821195903
              Hi Ajay, we are sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. We request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We can get your complaint registered and ensure that all your concerns are addressed satisfactorily.
              My number: 9821195903
              Thank you for sharing your number. We have escalated your complaint to the relevant team who will work towards addressing the same.

I paid the full amount in advance in November 2020 and Asian paint painters completed their work on 11th January 2021 but no Invoice provided at that time as per them I will get it via mail. Soon after a couple of months the paint and wallpaper coming out from the walls and I am chasing them under the service complaint [protected] since that time but no response is provided yet. Just mail chain going on and I am the sole person who keeps on asking the date/time when they can come and resolve the issue. This is like mentally harassing the consumer.
                Jun 10, 2021

Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi, we are sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. We request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We can get your complaint registered and ensure that all your concerns are addressed satisfactorily.
                Ajay_Shedge's reply, Jun 24, 2021
                Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2021

Last year in may I painted my whole house with royal Asian paints and now the ants are eating up the wall paint making beautiful patterns which are making are walls to look ugly. Please provide the solution
                  Jun 09, 2021

Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Kajal, we request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We can get your complaint registered and ensure that all your concerns are addressed satisfactorily.

I have appionted Asian Paints painting service to do complete painting of my flat at 19 Manujendra Dutta Road, Kolkata-28, they took the job, and did this service through their dealer National Paint House, Manicktola ( Debanshu Baidya was the contractor for paint service on behalf of Asian Paints). Now it is completed 45 days only, and we have noticed the following…..
                    1) Crack on the walls, but they used Asian Paints wall putty and painnts.
                    2) In some Area of false celling paints is fedding and coming out.
                    3) Contractor took extra money to use silicone to cover up the gaps of doors and aluminium pannel windows, but few parts it was not done completely.

Also the wall papers supplied and pested on the wall is having permanent folds.

Disgusting quality and overall experience is very bad. Never expected a company like Asian Paints.

Sitopal Neogy
                    Jun 06, 2021

Ajay_Shedge's reply, Jun 24, 2021
                    Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2021

I had placed order for viprotek hand sanitizer and hand wash on Asian Paints official website on 16/05/21. The Order No.76534263...