Asian Paints Customer Care
Asian Paints Limited

Asian Paints Customer Care

Asian Paints Limited

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Asian Paints House 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E)
Mumbai City District
India - 400 055

Fax:
Fax:

Awesome

Asian Paints related photos (212)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Asian Paints Complaints & Reviews

Asian Paints — Ref no. 17211665, not respond yet

Maanya sinha on Jun 26, 2020
A few days ago I requested to paint in my flat.your customer care generate Ref. No. 17211665.Two different time appointments...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Umamaheshkumar Gurram on Jun 23, 2020
Hi the asian paints executive take the contract from us. Even after 3 months, no body they have not completed the work. If we call them they are saying silly reasons to postpone. Please help. My phone number [protected]

[Jun 23, 2020] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Mr. Gurram, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We are not able to view your contact number as it seems the contact number is protected.
Could you please be kind enough to share your contact number once again via a direct message so that we can work towards addressing your concerns.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Suviraj Verma on Jun 22, 2020
    Got the service of complete solution provided by asian paints, which includes labour, paint and paintingsolutions.
    It was shocking to discover the chipping started after three months on each and every walls of my rooms.
    When i complained the officials visited and claimed that the chipping is due to damp which was not there except for one or two walls.
    After two three visits they just provided me two packs of damp lock material and made me sign that i am satisfied with this. Totally unprofessional to think about the reputation the company has.
    When the company claims a complete solution then how come they didn't suggested for coating all the wall with damp lock instead of coating it on the places where there was damp located, who restricted them in doing so. It was my money which i would have spent in getting the things done. Secondly how come damp appeared on all the walls after painting work completed. This is astonishing and unbelievable.
    Now i will have to get the wall scratched, damp lock coating and painting work again. It's a breach of trust and unacceptable.
    Suviraj verma
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Patna, bihar
    Dealer appointed for job was magadh enterprises, bailey road, patna

[Jun 22, 2020] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Sir, we are extremely sorry for your experience and understand the concerns raised by you.
    Request you to please share your contact number in a private message as the number shared by you above is not visible to us. We will contact you to take complete details of your concern and address the same.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

vimalan thangaraj on Jun 22, 2020

I am vimalan from komarapalayam, erode, tamilnadu. I have purchased asian paint for my house on march 2019. I have painted my house on the same month but now the paint is peeling of within a year of painting. Also forming patches in many places. Could you please have a look on this and help me at the earliest

Paint peeling off
      Paint peeling off

Hi, we are extremely sorry for your experience and understand the concerns raised by you. Request you to please share your contact number in a private message. We will contact you to take complete details of your concern and address the same.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Shakti Sekhar Das on Jun 11, 2020
        I painted my house in 2018 and now there is white spot over the wall and colour is discoloured now.
        My contact number-[protected]

Discoloured wall just in 2 year

[Jun 12, 2020] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Shakti, we understand that you have had an unpleasant experience.
        Kindly share your contact number via a private message as we are unable to view your number here. Our team will get in touch with you to understand and address your concern.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Nimu Musi on May 19, 2020
          Chennai base asm playing politics with its dealers by its area wise sales managers.
          At vellore-632009 a dealer code:280133 is being sidelined by its asm for nepotism act of disallowing a customer for not allowing credit facility and on taking vengeance act, the dealer id was failed to revive yet despite the updation of gstin in vogue by the vellore tso who gives a lackadaisical reply for continuous delay.
          The id of company was failed to open despite all the requirements were meted out though we abide the rules of company with valid deposits.
          It is hardly digest to see who is ruling the asian company and the person representing from the company is posing as owner of the company is highly deplorable.

[May 19, 2020] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi, we are extremely sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience you had with us. However, as you are aware, we are in a state of lockdown owing to the Covid 19 situation and hence are not functioning in full capacity. You can also drop us an email at [protected]@asianpaints.com or call us at our toll free number[protected]. Hence we will respond to you with a delay but as soon as we possibly can.
          Thank you for your understanding. Your complaint is important to us.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Asian Paints — product coverage commitment [Resolved]

Girish Mavani on Mar 17, 2020
            My project at AHMEDABAD
            I have tasted before use In my project
            Primer-smartcare damp prime suprima
            ——
            Complaint category Products & Services

Asian Paints — non attending of complaint [Resolved]

Sujith P Pai on Mar 9, 2020
            I have registered a complaint numbered[protected] on 04 march 2020 regarding airbubbles formation on ultima protec applied...
            Complaint category Products & Services

Asian Paints — line art wall decoration [Resolved]

Jaishree Talati on Feb 28, 2020
            We paid in advance for four walls in our house to asian paints bandra west store for various types of wall arts. We were told...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Products & Services

Asian Paints — ants eating of exterior emulsion apex ultima in my home [Resolved]

jisha vinu on Feb 28, 2020
            Dear sirs,

Exterior apex ultima emulsion applied on the walls of my house has been eaten up by ants. I was...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

Asian Paints — unethical behaviour and non professional job [Resolved]

Thakur ejaz on Feb 26, 2020
            We had given mr omar from vineet enterprise for the asian paint job.in the month of april 2019 and huge amount already for...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Products & Services

Asian Paints — dissatisfied with asian paints

Dwaipayan Kundu on Feb 20, 2020
            With deep dissatisfaction, I am writing to you with respect to my house painting contract to Asian Paints. Being a reputed...
            Complaint category Home & Garden

Asian Paints — wall paper not delivered and poor quality of painting [Resolved]

bijoy4u on Jan 15, 2020
            I had contracted with asian paints for my house painting and wall paper.in spite of making a 100% payment in advance i have...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Utility Services

Asian Paints — payment [Resolved]

dr AWK on Jan 10, 2020
            I have received sms 22/11/19 24/11/19 and 27/12/19 on my mobile no [protected] from your company regarding payment of rs 1lakhs....
            Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Institutes

Asian Paints — wrong colour mix provided so loss of money, time and mainly appearance [Resolved]

Venkateshwara Rao Balusu on Jan 8, 2020
            I have choosen a medium pink color from Asian paints with number 8095 but came like red. I presume he gave a wrong product...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Home & Garden

NORTH...
            Complaint category Utility Services

Asian Paints — complaint regarding mr. swaroop sso vijayawada [Resolved]

Keerthi Raavi on Dec 28, 2019
            I am propritor of saanvika enterprises, hanuman junction, krishna district, andhra pradesh. I am dealer of asian paints from...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Other

Asian Paints — regarding dealership [Resolved]

Arpit Sabharwal on Dec 28, 2019
            As iam planning to open a paint shop in bhopal and i had talk with one o[censored]r sales executive mr amit, since more than two...
            Complaint category Business & Finances

Asian Paints — complaint about home painting [Resolved]

pdbhagwat on Dec 4, 2019
            I have paint my house in d month of april 2019 from your vendor viz. Shree services, erandvane pune. Your company has given...
            Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Asian Paints — denial for new dealership [Resolved]

TRP Construction on Dec 1, 2019
            As we like introduce to you that we trp company c/o. Mr. Prabakaran are into military engineering construction wellington...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Building Developers

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
            Flipkart
            Fraud and scam by flipkart company
            (14 minutes ago)
            Unit Trust Of India
            my policy is matured and I want to redeem it
            (16 minutes ago)
            Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf]
            Unit Scheme, 1964 (Clause 11)
            (17 minutes ago)
            Golden Eye Creations - Fraud Agency
            Fraud Agency. Please be aware girls.
            (17 minutes ago)