TheSmartShop Customer Care

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu
Landmarks:OPP to BSNL Office

Bad

TheSmartShop related photos (4)

TheSmartShop Complaints & Reviews

TheSmartShop — amount getting blocked in terminal transfer to bank acs

BHT1979 on May 2, 2020
Iam bharat thakkar
My terminal id is gibom[protected]
Co. Name krishna handicraft
There is lockdown in...

JAVAID HAKEEM on Apr 4, 2020
    I have forgotten the terminal now please text me on my registered mobile no [protected] or email to [protected]@gmail.com
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

TheSmartShop — very bad service they are cheating

Nurain Lari on Aug 24, 2019
      Very bad service they are cheating…
      Very bad service they are cheating customer dont keep balance in portal they...

The Smart Shop — bad business policy / blocking huge amount

mantu1010 on Jul 11, 2019
        Dear sir / madam,
        I have been appointed as stockiest in the smart shop since october 2018 and their customer care...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Travel Agents

TheSmartShop — the company is dabitem my 5001 for irctc activation but not active not supporting after bidet

kosamba im on May 12, 2019
          Mt the smart shop id is - instv[protected]
          Company name - immobile

I will use it last...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Railways

TheSmartShop — terminal id needed

kesav04 on Feb 3, 2019
            Sir / Madam
            I'm from Sathyamangalam, Erode District. I have started Internet browsing centre. In that I have decided...
            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

TheSmartShop — request for deactivation irctc id

Nozu on Dec 23, 2018
              Respected sir, i nazrul islam barbhuiya from dimapur hangshing colony ward no 16, i want my irctc id to be deactivated, used...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Business & Finances

TheSmartShop — deactivate my irctc id

Nozu on Dec 21, 2018
                Dear sir, I am Nazrul islam Barbhuiya from Dimapur, Lhomithi village bazaar. I want to deactivate my irctc id used by Smartshop...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

TheSmartShop — please send my railway id and password

Chhotu Saw on Dec 5, 2018
                  My name chhotu saw from hazaribagh (Jharkhand)
                  My smart shop id is inixr[protected].
                  Irctc pandrive...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Railways

TheSmartShop — money transfer not credited cust account.

Balalasaheb on Oct 13, 2018
                    I am retailer of TSS I have done 4000 rs transfer at 17:32:24, Saturday, 13 October 2018 by our TSS portal but not credited...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Banks

TheSmartShop — I cash amount not refund

mujim

Mai aapka company ka one of the stockiest, Mai 26/02/2018 ko 2000rs i cash dmr pe transfer 2 alag...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

TheSmartShop — we are suffering problem from your personal agent

vn karthik
                        Respected sir/madam, we paid 9000 rupees to you for irctc login before 1 year upto now we had get anything from you. We provided...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

tarang_com
                          I am talking to smart care executive Vaishnabi for irctc renewal, I am always tell renewal comfram hoga ki nahi she always say yes, then I submitted all documents with amount 2750/-as on24/2/2018.amount deduction my tid-INCCU03000010G, STILL now pending renewal she says another pan card submitted after that, I am taking u first time u cannot says that why ?after deduction amount then she says another pan card submitted, I have no choice, if she renewal my railway I'd with my pancard itsok if no then reverse the amount my portal soon as possible, thanks Biswajit Singh TARANG communication

[Mar 23, 2018] TheSmartShop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

TheSmartShop — fraud

Rajmohamed
                            The smart shop employee cheated the retailer atm account
                            Sirs,
                            Please note that we have recharged the below...
                            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Banks

TheSmartShop — no balance after recharge

rajmohd
                              Please note that we have recharged the below numbers through my id no. Intrz0390072l user id 3or net my customer complaint...
                              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

TheSmartShop — For terminal id

Nageswararao Eti
                                Hai this is nageswararao from vallabeswara internet cafe please provide my terminal id because i forgotten please forward...
                                Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Other

Ezone Enikepadu

As i continuously getting careless response from customer care & most of the errors like

1. Wrong pan card number has been updated because of which i was unable to get the tds.

2. Now pan card number is updated correctly, and created a problem by updating wrong mobile number, i want the number to be updated as [protected].

3. Please provide me with the tds of the previous financial years[protected]

I received a email from account department saying it is not possible from them as wrong pancard no has been updated in the terminal (Which is done from the smartshop end.

I just required the following if i want to continue business in your terminal.

1. Tds certificate for[protected] as i am not at all responsible for the data entry error done from smartshop people end.
                                  As i had done business of so far. If no benifit from your end and customer blocking mobile no ([protected]) and and not providing the tds certificate means it better to switch to other service providers how can give better response and or less error prone and admit error if done form there end.

I only want tds certifcate and mobile number change in my terminal if not possible provide me process to cancel the terminal.

Year amount in business
                                  Done

[Mar 20, 2017] TheSmartShop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

TheSmartShop — Regarding IRCTC Dongle Activation issue

Jupiter Travels
                                    I would like to inform you that, I am owner of Jupiter Tour Travels. My
                                    terminal id is INCCU03900486H. I have Given...

artiveer
                                      The number which was typed was wrong and due to this recharge went to wrong person and now I want to cancel the transaction please help me as the amount is been deactivated. It was a bsnl number and only second number was wrong. Please help me to over cum this fault and manage my balance into my account. Hope the necessary action will be taken and likely to help in near future to. It would b great help to recover the amount or ir will b loss.

[Jun 04, 2016] TheSmartShop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

The Smart Shop — Digital certificate

pinkesh66
                                        Sir main smart shop ka agent hu mera terminal id INCCU03000030I hai . maine irctc ka dpulicate DC ke liye apply kia tha 45...
                                        Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Travel Agents

Recently Discussed

For terminal id
                                          TheSmartShop
                                          request for deactivation irctc id
                                          TheSmartShop
                                          please send my railway id and password
                                          TheSmartShop
                                          we are suffering problem from your personal agent

Latest Resolved