Thomson — thomson led smart tv

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Thanigaivel Thanappan on Jun 13, 2019
I have purchased LED smart TV from Thomson IMEI No.TH32M3277S1804/0738 dated 12/05/2018 Invoice No:# FAA3P[protected] through Flipkart and got Warranty for 1 Year.
Until Apr'19 TV was working fine and have not face any issue.
From Mid Apr '19 Black out issue started once in a while but I have not taken it seriously as it may not be problem.
But the situation got worst in May and I contacted the Customer care in 20th of May. They informed to send mail to Customer care with Invoice copy on 1st June'19.
Ticket No:[protected]
Customer care team replied that the warranty expired and I have to pay for the service.
I Argued for accepting the Warranty as only 18 days passed after warranty end period and to do service free of cost, they have not agreed.
I thought it may be a minor issue and agreed for pay, but the service person came through Thomson charged me Rs700 only to inspect the TV and says there is fault in the Panel and it has to changed which will cost Rs11000 ( Equal to Cost of new TV).

My Question is though I have complained 18 Days after warranty, the Tv will not become week in a single day, The defect may be in the piece and failed just after Warranty expired.
A branded product should not fail in such a short term which heavily loss to Consumer.
Is there any remedy for this case, Pls support

Thanigai
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Thomson - thomson led smart tv

Company:Thomson