TimesJobs.com Customer Care
Times Business Solutions Ltd.

TimesJobs.com Customer Care

Times Business Solutions Ltd.

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Times Center (Digital Content Production Facility), FC - 6, (Ground Floor), Sector 16 A, Film City
Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Bad

TimesJobs.com related photos (77)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

TimesJobs.com Complaints & Reviews

Amit_P
Hi My order number for opting a services in 1259653.I have paid 2500rs 2 months back and the service then started from that time. My primary skill is SAP SD and I am getting mails about the job of skill which is not correct. Till now I have not received a single mail of the job which belongs to my skill SAP SD. This is the WORST service from Timesjobs. I have called to customer service people about this but they were helpless & with a rude reply. My sisters & friends wanted to opt the services from Timesjobs but I suggested them not to go for it. Naukri.com gives far far better service then Timesjobs. You are just misleading the people. I have wasted my money on your service. If you really feel to improve your service do correct my problem.

schethank
    The times jobs will ask you to register for the paid service along with a resume a highlighter and once the payment is made there is no acknowledgment and they will never get back to u. Let me tell u my story. The times jobs representative called me and asked me to join for the times jobs paid services which would help me in getting the job or my resume getting notified to all the companies. On the day of registration of their service the representative tells me there is a resume highlighter option. if i register that too along with this paid service then my resume will be highlighted so totally paid Rs 2100 with order ID 1256156 Then the representative tells me that the process will take 2 weeks. One month got over when i called the rep he says your resume does not have a referrer so i[censored] pay 1500 times jobs will act as a referrer. Well i did not agree for it . And now its two months and still no response from them . Recently when i called up he asks me to mail with my problems to [protected]@timesjobs.com. So guys please be aware of these things.
    I also had several fake calls from timesjobs asking for payment for 1500Rs for job

devprasad
      Times jobs executives are cheating everyone. They initially called me for step ahead service and I availed for magic resume international and resume zapper which I paid 4500 rs. Later every now and than, they call me and ask me to take other services without which my profile wont be receving attention. It has become a daily harassment by them to opt for other services and i availed so many services total worth rupees 24, 200.Please return back my money. And its been 1 month, I am not getting any interview calls from anywhere. Timesjobs have cheated me.i asked them to refund they are again telling me to avail remaining incomplete services to complete my timesjobs profile. Basically that money i collected for my education but everything is wasted in timesjobs i told them like this they told this is not a waste this is a good invest.i didn't get any benefits from their services.I think they are doing it for money.I want my all money back.

Refund of 24200 rupees

avneeshanand
        I opted for stepahead program of timesjobs. I registered myself by paying Rs. 1600 on 11th november. On the same day i paid Rs. 1400 for resume zapper. Then on 12th november i paid Rs. 1900 for my greatest strength report. Then on 13th november i paid Rs. 1600 for my career optios report. They told me that i will get responses regarding my career options within 21 days. but i have not received a single reesponse till date. neither they have responded to my complains. whenever i want to talk to their executive Mr. Vikram they have refused to do so. so its my humble request to take action against them as soon as possible.

souravagarwal
          I have paid in Times Job Step ahead fast forward services Rs. 3250/- for appointment of Relation ship Manager and CV highlighting activities on 25th Nov'2013. From then on wards I did not received a single services from their end. They are even not responding to my call. The day I took Registration, I got a lots of Embarrassing call from their executives that if you will not avail more services then your earlier services will not get activated. I have all written mails against the problems and service issues I faced with them. Yet they are not Responding. My Representative from their side was Gajendra Singh named person who initiated my payment process and ensured me to tackle all my problems and queries, this guy has not contacted even single time. Contact No given to me is[protected] I have all the necessary proofs with me and payment was also made online, Kindly take action against this and also against this all placement agencies who are doing such fraud activities, majorly in Delhi

kedar1442
            This is with respect to the complain against services provided by Timesjobs.com. I got a call from Timesjobs.com executive, Miss.Anjali, regarding help in getting a better job. I was specifically looking for a job only. This was clearly communicated over the phone.I need not require resume writing / profile creating services. Initially during the call, we were told about payment of Rs 1600 only as final payment including registration and relationship manager services with a guaranteed job in one month. No additional payment was mentioned at that time. Also, they did not mentioned about the extra services. After I made the online payment of Rs 1600, they then insisted to pay Rs 750 additional for relationship manager. When i denied the further payment of money, we were told that initial payment of Rs 1600 includes only registration and hence they cannot provide any relationship manager services. It was for this reason I requested them to cancel my registration and refund me Rs 1600 paid by me. I had mailed the customer support for the same and also contacted them back to get my refund. But, there was no response from there side. This is totally inappropriate. I need your help to get my money back. Rs 1600 is very valuable for me. Hoping to see your valuable support.
            do u get ur money back???
            Did you get your money back??

hitesh joshi
              dear sir

i got a call from times jobs step ahead job corner.
              The person whom i am talking is amit kumar contact no.[protected]
              like yesterday 28/9/2013. I received a call from particular no. He covienced me alot to take plan
              offered by times job profile verification cell.
              Today 29/9/2013 i got a call from same vary land line no. Kindly
              while talking he gave abuse and use vulgur language. its my request to take action against such
              person like amit kumar [protected]. Whether is it profile verification office.
              As i am premium member in times jobs and my id is RZ716201 in times job step ahead.

Please take necessary step

regards
              hitesh joshi
              nainital
              action must be taken
              same person have another contact no.
              [protected]. After I check in true caller name is mention venu gopal rao. Please confirm
              That call was from amit and venu gopal is same

Humir

On May 30, 2013, I received a call from a timesjobs representative, named Stephen, explaining to me some services provided by stepahead.com, and telling me that in order to upload an updated resume I needed to buy those services. He even assured me that after uploading the resume, the amount would be refunded to me within 24 hrs. The person asked for my timesjobs password and logged into my account from the other end, misguiding me into buying some three services that I didn't even intend to buy. However, after being assured that I'd be getting my money back, I made an online payment of Rs. 8,550 to stepahead.com. I did not get any of those services neither did I get my money back. I have lodged multiple of complaints on the website of times jobs, but I have been fooled by those people again and again. Yesterday, I lodged one more complaint, with the proof of the bank statement, but I was informed by one of the timesjobs representative that the payment I had made was dishonoured! And today I got a mail from stepahead.com telling me that the amount has been refunded to me, which is not at all the case! I have been struggling to get my money back for the past two months and have been fooled by timesjobs.com each time I have lodged a complaint. Please help me get my money back!

Richa Trivedi
                I have paid 1600rs for times jobs Zapper India service for which I have not received a single useful call for my job opportunity which was promised as per the discussion. Instead I am receiving calls always to pay for updating CV, verification process etc. Today morning also i have received call regarding placing me in a company through their jacks and for that they want me to pay 8150 Rs
                I am Ram Prasad Patra from Odisha. I got a call from times jobs.com they told that pay Rs2100/-for job in good companies. So I paid Rs2100/-.So please help to get refund.

dont cancel my regitration

i cant cancel my reegistration in timesjobs.com
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Timesjobs — Fake promises at the times of proving services By TIMESJOBS.com...

nupur koul
                  Fake promises at the times of proving services By TIMESJOBS.com...

To whomsoever it may concern,
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (18)Complaint category Job & Career

S.Kumar Swami
                  sir i have registered the times job .com.first of i have done login after this have give deatil like name, e-mail, mobile no., payment option in debit card or credit card.then give the srvice known by me Assisted by StepAhead Representative Representative ID-c34.in payment option i give debit card master card deatil.it will ask pin. account no., atm card no., finally it shows unable to process the payment due to some reason.but in my account 5500 rs. deducted as 2750rs. for 2 times i have done.it display sorry unable to process the payment.
                  In my profile it shows all the transcation status penig in betwwen 12.30 pm to3.30 pm on 28 june 2013.no complete order found in profile.all pending order found like online pending payment.but in my account the sum of rs-5500 deducted.
                  please take necessary action about this matter & refund my amount 5500 as son as possible
                  yours fathfully
                  S.Kumar Swami
                  branch-gunupur s.b.i at marathiguda, odisha
                  ac. no.-[protected]
                  email-swami.[protected]@gmail.com if any information found send to this e-mail

chintan popat
                    1. I had resistered in timesjob.com by telephonic discussion with neha and anuj, they said me if you pay rs.1600 only one time, you will get call from us within 24to48 hrs. But till today i dont get any calls regarding jo from their side.
                    2. When my online resistration completed, anuj has transferred my call to some other and he said that if you will pay other rs.2750 then you can get this service otherwise you can not get any calls from us. But this process not explained when neha and anuj called me.

So i lost my rs.1600 and no response from timesjob after complaint there many times. I want my payment back.

Adisha Patel
                      They made me call and told me about their service. and also told me that i have to pay amount of Rs.1600/- for using that service and when i had paid it .Due to some reason transaction is pending then their executive had told me to cut it and made the same transaction again I had done it again before doing it again i asked him that the pending transaction is not going to be cleared so he told me it will not be cleared surely.they console me by telling that and again transaction is pending so they again told me to do the same.After many transaction last transaction get cleared and amount is deducted and at the same time pending transaction get cleared and i told them to refund it but they didn't refund my money.
                      After one payment of 1600/- for their service. they told to pay the next amount of Rs.2750/- and told me that it is the last and final amount which i have to pay but when i move for further step they demanded me a huge amount of money and then i understood that they are fraud .
                      And after all this they does not provide me a proper services which they told me to provide.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

ujj716
                        I stay in Pune, Maharashtra as i am searching for a job here and my parents stay in Vyara, Gujarat.
                        This is regarding the fraud committed by one of the executive. My dad made an account with timesjobs.com few days back then on 5th June 2013 he got a call from the executive for the stepahead services provided by timesjobs. He started with the service worth 1600rs and convinced him to pay for it. But after that he kept on going and made him pay for almost all of the services provided by the stepahead. He emotionally took advantage by telling him things like you should do all these things for your daughter , she will soon get a job starting from Rs23000per month , she has a very good educational background , soon she will get a job ,100% surely and god knows what more he said. He made him pay amount Rs18000 (approx.) . This was all done without intimating me. Nobody from the company contacted me about these services. I am the candidate who needs job not my dad. I know very well what i am looking for and he should have contacted me not my dad. My dad even kept saying take my daughters number and contact her regarding this. This was a force sales and a crystal clear fraud with me and my dad. He has again contacted my dad on June 6th 2013 in the morning and was asking for more payments, which is ridiculous!!! He is clearly robbing us.They should contact the people who needs the job not their parents or relatives . I do not want to take all these orders ,i don't need them and i really don't like the way the executive have took advantage of my father's knowledge about the Internet world. My father doesn't know much about these job portals, and the fact that even after paying there is no job guarantee . It was a miscommitment and a crystal clear fraud as they did not contact me, the candidate.Its a shame that this kind of things people do just to have business. This is not the way to tackle with the clients. Rs 18,000 is a very big amount for a middle class family like ours. I have contacted on the number which is available on the website [protected], i yelled at them and told everything about the fraud even the executive i talked to said that it was wrong as the candidate was not at all contacted about it. I was told that my concern was forwarded to the concerned department and also i was informed to mail about it which i already did as soon as i got to know about it i.e, 3-4hrs after the fraud was done, they said they will rectify the problem and revert back and i have emailed on [protected]@timesjobs.com , [protected]@timesjobs.com along with the [protected]@timesjobs.com regarding it. But till now i have not got any response or reply of my complaint. This is my humble request to you to cancel all the orders and refund the amount back asap.
                        thanks for warning..

Anirudh04
                          Mr. Aman Called from Timesjobs.com and asked to be paid customer of timesjobs. He assured me that timesjobs is a brand name and will definetly get a job offer as they are having National as well as International consultants. So i paid a amount og 4200 to them. After that they asked me to go for education and employee verificationas they give these candidates more preference so i paid another 2400 to them. Like this they kept on calling and asked to register for Social profiler and assured job offer after 10 days. But still i didnt got any offer. So i called them and complained about the same. Their executive Mr. Akshay Chauhan aid if i would pay another 6400 they will offer me interviews i simply said no , so he directly said u will not get benefit of our services. Upon calling them their executive Miss Khushbu simply says i will arrange call back and no one calls back.
                          I paid them a sum of Rs !6,000/- Now I am Really Very FRUSTATED. Please help

Thanks and Regards,
                          Anirudh Kansal

TimesJobs.com — Fraud email

Kindly let me know abt this job..i also recv this job offer.. pls..

waiting for ur feedback my friends...

vijay

anas.irfan
                            My name is Anas Irfan,

Today on 3rd May 2013 at 11:05am,
                            i got call from [protected] Suresh called me said he is calling from Times Job and if i would like to register with them its one time registration of INR 1600/- and i will get calls for job from Mumbai Pune and NCR(Delhi) region in MNC's.

Then he transferred my call to some lady whom he said will help me through the payment, i did payment of Rs.1600/-
                            then she said she will transfer my call to her senior and he will guide me through the process,
                            then he again asked for payment of Rs. 3750/- then they will arrange for interviews after i did payment they again asked to wait as they transfer call to his senior who again asked me to pay Rs. 3240/- then the process will be completed.
                            After doing this payment they again transferred my call to his senior named Ashish Tripathi who again asked me to pay Rs.3920/- and said its last payment and given me number [protected] to call if there is any problem in getting job, then i refused to pay the last amount Rs 3920/.
                            He tried to convince me for long time to pay as this is the last step for registration..

Below are the payment details which i made through card..

Date Description Amount
                            03/05/2013 [protected]/[protected]/[protected] 3,240.00(INR)

03/05/2013 [protected]/[protected]/[protected] 3,750.00(INR)

03/05/2013 [protected]/[protected]/[protected] 1,600.00(INR)

Total amount of Rs.8590/-
                            I want my money back..
                            what should I do?

PLZ HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY BACK...

77vish
                              I have registered myself on timesjobs.com for the purpose of finding a job. Few days letter i have received a call from portal saying that we have identified a job for you in your preffered location and for that you have to pay some fees for activating and to proceed my hr dept to send your resumes to this selected companies... i paid by checking what he saying is true by cross checking with hr dept/ his senior as said by them... they have given me the name of the companies also...and post too.
                              But what i paid is for some other services like resume writing and etc..
                              couple of days back i again get a call that now i have to pay again for actually finding jobs in my locations.. this is just rediculous..
                              i want my money back i dont need any service from timesjobs.com
                              my user id on website is shah.[protected]@gmx.com.

www.timesjobs.com — Cheating by timesjobs

They are cheating after charged around Rs.6500 from myself and many of my friends Regarding Jobs.........

Dear all Don't register on - Timesjobs.com to get any type of jobs through this portal - they cheat you and fool you....

Go via any portal but not Timesjobs.com....

TimesJobs.com — cheating

This is one of the most important cheating website. And they do not help us. The register candidate are made contact by their , they told that you are placed in one of the leading company by us.

My kind suggestion please only search job not beyond that dont do pay amount by timesjobs.com

Sam1916
                                I paid Rs 2200 through SBI ATM/Debit card to Times Jobs.com for become paid member because some representative told me that, they prepare my CV/Resume with proper resume writing tools and I'll get more Interview calls from recruiter. but till 2 years gone I never received any single interview call from recruiter through Times Jobs.com job portal. Though so many disturbing/unwanted caller from Institutions and Banking personnel called me for admission or purchase credit card respectively. Please help me my money back and stop this disturbing/unwanted calls. So please registered my complain against Times Jobs.com portal.

dg.balaji
                                  Timesjobs step a head is simply money money and money they make you purchase a number of things and say thats one final step and your job will be located to you niether they locate any job nor any thing changes they just plunder money from your pocket! be talking very nicely even if its a service its too costly and a consumer should be made aware that he has to pay at-least this much amount as a whole they simply call on very step as important and final but no work on I think it would have been better that company directly recruits or helps in one step ask for the amount... Hope less just fraudistic timesjobs!
                                  I have no F**ing idea what the hell is wrong with human beings these days! Where are the good people? Every body just wants money, money and money! They can't see anything else in this world, not even humans around!! And the greed to earn money has gone to such an extent that even a prestigious company and brand like Timesjobs.com resorts to such scamming measures! My God! And thank God! I was about to loose my money had I not checked on to see their credentials! This is the second time it happened... earlier with a similar incident with another fake agency called 'CLICK2RESUME'... and now this one! I was actually quite excited when I got the call but the representative's attitude and body language made me suspicious! They all have similar style of operating! Anyone can spot it with a little observation! I don't want to disclose their loopholes in this forum because these beggars will be shrewd enough to browse through portals like these, collect inputs and make corrections in their modus operandi! All I can say is that guys please don't fall for all these fake-fraud-scamming agencies! You need a job! But not at the cost of yours or your loved ones hard earned money! Don't be emotionally weak and vulnerable! These weakness and vulnerability is what these third rated characters like Timesjobs and Click2resume misuse to their benefit! Don't trust any of these! God only knows how many of such agencies are operating like this! And, I'm completely surprised why Government is still quite and has not taken up any constructive measures to save hundreds of potential victims and give justice to the already affected ones! Please, please, please! Someone please do something about this menace!!!
                                  A job searcher needs only information regard to vacancies. For that they can collect registration fee. But they are forcing to purchase the other things those we are not interested. Just they want to loot till the purchaser believes them. So beware of “Stepahead”.

Rekha Raj

I registered for Magical resume writing and resume zapper service (as explained by times job representative, resume will be forwarded to top 140 consultancies) on[protected].

For writing magical resume in 48 hours, times jobs representative informed that it would cost Rs.500/- extra along with normal charges.

So in total i paid them Rs.2380/-, till date i have not received final resume drafted by them.

I called call center several times, but in vain, all the representatives i spoke to was crooks, i really had a very very bad experience with them.

Finally when i saw my ICICI bank credit card statement, which i had used for making the payment to them initially.

I was shocked, as they had debited excess amount from my card, instead of Rs.2380/- they had debited Rs.3485/-

I did forward them my statement to [protected]@timesjobs.com, informing the excess debit done.

I have not received any reply from them.

Kindly help me in getting my amount back from them.

Rekha K

dbiswas1163
                                      On 14th of March'2013 I was persuaded by one Mr.Tarkeshwar Kumar purportedly from Timesjobs.com to register for paid premium services after offering an assurance of placement in some select companies through one his senior colleage Mr.Rohit Gupta. I was persuaded to register online and make a payment of Rs.5822.50 as per details given below.

Order No.1155646:

Resume Zapper India

Rs.1600.0
                                      24 Hours - Rs.1000
                                      Rs.1000.0

Add Premium Benefits (Rs. 1000)
                                      Rs.1000.0

Service Subtotal

Rs. 6850.0

Total Discount Applied 1027.5

(-) Rs. 1027.5

Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%)

Immediately upon registering with them and making the payment within a shortwhile I got a call from Click2Resume.com that my profile has been forwarded by Timesjobs.com to them for the same openings as was discussed by the executive of Timesjobs.com with me and they wanted me to re-register with them. First they got me to pay an initial amount of Rs. 1615.00 the details whereof are given below. Thereafter they again wanted me make some additional payments to the tune of some Rs.3800.00 which I bluntly refused. The call was made by one Mr.Rahul from telephone no:[protected] followed by one Mr.Chatterjee.

What is surprising me is that they had the exact information of the registration with Timesjobs.com as also the exact details of the openings and the companies which was shared by Mr.Gupta with me. This is not possible unless there us a connivance between some of the staff members of Timesjobs with this portal. This appears to a collective fraud being perpetrated by both these organisations. Upon calling up the executive concerned of Timesjobs.com I was asked to lodge a complaint and they will immediately register the same and arrange to refund the amount. However my mails have gone unresponded and the phone from which the call were made is not answered.

I therefore register a formal complaint which may kindly be pursued and the amount paid by me to both the organisations got refunded immediately.

Regards.

Phone: [protected]

Referred By: C2R1

Billing Address: B-104, Asha Apartments, 600 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur
                                      Howrah, West Bengal

Please quote your Order Number for any queries relating to this request.

Also you may mail us to [protected]@click2resume.com for further queries.

We once again thank you for showing your trust and interest in Click2Resume.

With Warm Regards,

Team Click2Resume

Recently Discussed

(7 minutes ago)
                                        Rummyculture
                                        cheating
                                        (8 minutes ago)
                                        Idea Cellular
                                        Not able to send and receive sms
                                        (45 minutes ago)
                                        Sony India
                                        bravia tv display issue
                                        (1 hours 5 minutes ago)
                                        Flipkart
                                        delay from flipkart department to give me the resolution and also directly closing my account after intimating them many times
                                        (1 hours 6 minutes ago)