[Resolved]  TimesofMoney — Purchased But Didn't Received The Goods.

I have purchased uc of 380rs in BGMI. The money is deducted from my account But i didn't get the product. Refund my money back to my account. My referance no.IGALTOULJ8.
The message i recieved from bank-
"Dear Customer, Thx for INB txn of Rs.380 frm A/c X4617 to Times of M. Ref IGALTOULJ8 on 14Aug21. If not done, fwd this SMS to [protected] to block INB or call [protected]-SBI."
Please solve my problem as soon as possible.
Purchased But Didn
Aug 17, 2021
My problem haven't been resolved
Aug 18, 2021

TimesofMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 17, 2021
Updated by Rohit Toppo
The complaint haven't been resolved.

Comments

I have purchased level up pass 190rs in yoni sbi. The money is deducted from my account But i didn't get the product. Refund my money back to my account

I have purchased diamond level up pass for 190rs. The money is deducted from my account But i didn't get the product. Refund my money back to my account.

TimesofMoney
    TimesofMoney Phone
    TimesofMoney Address
    Level - 4, B Wing, Reliable Tech Park, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400708