Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam — Refund of amount

Respected sir, i booked a ticket for special Darshan on 3rd April 2015 but booking history shows Ticket released after a period of inactivity with request no.[protected]. Please kindly make necessary arrangement for the refund of amount. as it was informed to us by Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam help desk. Thank you, Dr G.S.K.P.Challa rao email id: gande.[protected]@gmail.com phone no.[protected]: [protected]
Refund of amount
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir i am kishore i booked 750 rs accomodation ticket .today the amount was deduced from the bank account .the ticket not yet released on my booking history.
Mail id ;[protected]@gmail.com
Ph. No.[protected]
Bank.tamilnadu merchantile bank

Hi Sir, My name is P srikanth reddy, through online i was booked accommodation to family, however this booking details are not showing at Tirupati Madhavam, but amount was deducted from my account. Booking no is IA[protected], Could you please review & refund my amount. Please find the attached document.
Sir, I have booked accommodation in tirupati for January18, 2018. Amount of Rs.400 wasdebited from my account. It is showing status as failed transaction in the transaction history.
Ref. no. IA[protected].
I request you to refund the amount.
log in id: knrao.[protected]@gmail.com
Sir my name is durgaprasad i have book 300r.s ticket throuh ttd app.butmoneywas credit to my card ticket was not booked pls refund my amount
Sir my name is Sathish I have booked 300r.s tickets through ttd app.but money was credited to my card ticket was not booked plz refund my money.
Refund money
I book ticket 300rs 2person amount700rs bank cash transfer
But confirmed mail not send
Plz refund

Refund mony sir
700rs

Sir I am Suday Prabhu, booked accomondation at Thirumala on[protected] for one day non-A.C(Rs.500). The amount was shown on receipt that Rs.1000 deducted from my account. I also booked for one day at Tirupati on[protected] at Madhvan Complex AC(Rs.800). The amount was deducted from my account Rs.1600/-. On 6th December, the deposit amount Rs.800 was credited in my account from Tirupati.

I will request you to credit the deposit amount in my account at the earliest. If you have already credited in my a/c. please let me know on which bank it was credited.

Kakinada