[Resolved] Togofogo.com / Upr Ecommerce — togofogo misguides and cheat the public with bogus claims on its products

Sajin K John on Feb 23, 2018
I have found togofogo.com through an fb advertisement recently. Their post was on a gopro hd camera which was costing rs.1399.
I just went through their website where the 4k g0-pro was put for sale at the same cost. They were claiming it was 4k, has touch screen, water-proof casing, iso 2000 etc...
Impressing their advertisement, i have placed the order for this camera on 31-january-2018 and reached their packet on 8th february.
I was ashamed and cursed myself being a fool to believe this at the cost of rs.1399. As feared, they really bluffed me too with a chinese product which is giving a toy-camera-like images and movies. It neither records on 4k nor on even hd!
*there was no touch screen!
*1399 is a trap, you need to pay extra on account of delivery charges
*best quality movie mode itself is just vga quality and that too in 15fps. So you get jerky videos
*claims it has the sensitivity range up to iso2000. Funny thing is its maximum resolution; it’s 640x480 dpi…!!!

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2018

[Feb 24, 2018] Togofogo.com / UPR eCommerce customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Togofogo.com / UPR eCommerce Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2018
Dear Customer,

We will make our best efforts to resolve your issue.

Request you to kindly share the concern along with the order id and registered mobile number, so that we can check and assist you in correspondence to the order placed or product ordered.

For any query kindly email us at help@togofogo.com

Team Togofogo
deepak101056's response, Apr 14, 2018
I am sure I am not only person that got cheat by togofogo company. May be togofogo is not a registered company that is why they do not care about customer service. They are cheating money
deepak101056's response, Apr 14, 2018
Please help me for refund my money from togofogo
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I purchased phone. They sent me defective phone now they are not providing my refund or replacement
They are giving Problems phone and no response properly.
They are try to convince no return and they are giving refund. They are cheating vendors and as well customers.

DDA Shed No. B-103, Okhla, Industrial Area, Phase-1, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020
    Togofogo.com / Upr Ecommerce - togofogo misguides and cheat the public with bogus claims on its products