Trackon Couriers — i haven't received my courier yet. n such a worst customer service you have i have been calling from 2 days and no one responds it.

Ambala, Ambala District, Haryana, India
 Surabhi Borgohain on Nov 6, 2018
I have to receive a courier and itz kinda emergency. I have called the customer care and they told that the courier is in the senders place only and itz been 5days. N now m calling again but they are not responding. They told me that they have filled a complaint for it but till now their is no response or progress. Such a waste of money. I would recommend no one to use trackon courier. They only know to fool people fraud courier service. By using postal it would have been 1000 times better option than this. No customer is happy with u service you people only know how to lie and misuse us. I will never ever use nor i will recommend some1 to use it.

[Nov 06, 2018] Trackon Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Surabhi Borgohain, Nov 06, 2018
Worst service ever you will never get your courier neither they receive any call. If you call them max tym it will say unreachable or switch off

+91 11 4559 3500 [Delhi]
    +91 22 2851 0061 [Mumbai]
    A,-64, Naraina Ind. Area, Phase-I, Naraina, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110028
    Trackon Couriers - i haven't received my courier yet. n such a worst customer service you have i have been calling from 2 days and no one responds it.