[Resolved] Trade India Research — equity advisory service

Bhagalpur, Bihar, India
 rajeshsahai on Dec 24, 2017
Rs 5000+ 25000 was taken from me on deceptive promise.
Mr aman negotiated.
It was sometime in may, 2017, subject to checking up.
After remittance he was unavailable, i was told by the reception on phone.
I kept inquiring but in vain.
Much much later one after another negotiate called, telling me that my amount would lapse if services were not started.
I said it shouldn't be started and i stuck to original terms that it would be adjusted against ipo of nsc coming in december.
Shakshi talked. Others also who subsequently we're reported unavailable. Why? None told why.
Recently mr bhushan came on line and said service will start in january as ipo was non issue and so was refund infeasible.
The other day i discovered sms had started coming which alarmed me whether service had been started to fraudulently adjust my recoverable sum.
On friday i was told that if i paid 5000, service may start from january.
All this is fraudulent.
Kindly look into the matter and let me know what exactly is justified. I seek refund.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 25, 2018

[Dec 24, 2017] Trade India Research customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Trade India Research Customer Care's response, Dec 25, 2017

This is to inform you that, you are our valued client and you had paid amount Rs.30000/- for our service ( Stock Future). your service running till 29 dec 2017. Also you are getting our service by SMS. as well as you are getting support from Executive. so request you to kindly work on sms and if you have any concern regarding services so call on [protected].

Comments

Really your complain got resolved.

+91 90 3906 0255 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3844 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3644 [Compliance]
    301, 3rd Floor, Mangal City, Vijay Nagar, Scheme Number 54, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 452001
    Trade India Research - equity advisory service