[Resolved] Trade India Research — payment of 16520 for opening new demat account and trade on that money

subrat0123 on Feb 6, 2019
Hi i am a new member in trade india research. I have made a payment of 16520 on 05/02/2019. It's only 2 days i have made the payment. Your researcher said they are going open a new account for me and they opened a new account in investing.com. Said you don't have to pay any money for our services. We will open a account and invest your money in investing.com. I have been notified that whatever profit i am going to get i have to pay 18% of the profit.

Today when the opened the account i can see there is no clarity in the app no payment and withdraw option and neither i can see my money is invested through the app. I can feel the scene of fraud so i am registering a complain to look into my case. If this is not the way you deal please return my money back as i am not interested for any service. It's only 2 days i have made the payment so i need immediate attention as i haven't availed any service of yours and not even done the trading.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 10, 2019

[Feb 06, 2019] Trade India Research customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Trade India Research Customer Care's response, Feb 07, 2019

As per the recently conversation with coordinator now your concern has been resolved
Updated by subrat0123, Feb 07, 2019
This complaint has been resolved as of now. Thanks for your time and support trade India research.

Comments

Thank you trade India research for the coordination the issue is resolved as of now. Will get back to you if I face any issue. Thanks for time and support.
Bittuuuu's reply, Mar 6, 2019
Koi resolve nahi hoga bhai ye mera no. Hai call karo 9069360204 maine isse paise nikale hain. Aur 34000 hai mera jo court mai jaa karke hi hoga kal mai isko notice bhej raha hu tab tak aap log bhi mujhe call karo.. Aur isse pehle maine court mai case kar rakha hai iske khilaf..

+91 73 1669 3844 [Compliance]
    +91 90 3906 0255 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3644 [Compliance]
    301, 3rd Floor, Mangal City, Vijay Nagar, Scheme Number 54, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 452001
    Trade India Research - payment of 16520 for opening new demat account and trade on that money