[Resolved] Trai — independent tv channels not provided

Amit Kamthan on Jun 12, 2019
Independent tv serial no.: [protected]
CA ID: 0x042732CE
Registered mobile no. : [protected]

I booked this set top box on 12 march 2018 and in you advertisement clearly mentioned that you will
installed within 30 to 45 day but you had installed in my home in month of nov-Dec.(this was your first
lie)
In you advertisement you had mentioned that we will provide all channel absolutely free for 1year
including hd channels and upto 500 FTA channels free of cost for 5 years. Instead of providing all this
you did not show all channel till now after installation(this is your second lie) and instead of providing you
contact with us and saying that you have to pay more for hd channels so this type of fraudulent will not
tolerate by me and kindly provide all services as well as HD channels.

Please provide services as well as HD Channels that you claim when you have taken money more than Rs
2400.

independent tv channels not provided
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2019
SUBJECT:--
Not providing all services that claim at the time of advertisement and taken money.
(NOTE:-PLEASE PROVIDE COMPENSATION FOR RS.2400)

Independent tv Call Not Receive:-
18604191234
18002009001

No Response In Mail:-
[email protected]

[Jun 13, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am the customer of d2h videocon,
Today I am select the channels on app of d2h they calculate Rs 357/- final after selection the chenels, after recharge of Rs 357/- d2 h give me the days of 25 .the customer care of d2h not respons me

Team d2h's reply, Jun 14, 2019
Dear Gagan,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Thanks & regards
Dear Amit,

DishTV can offer you uninterrupted service with customized packs at no extra cost. To know more, kindly share your contact details with us at [protected]@dishtv.in.

Online Team
DishTV

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - independent tv channels not provided