Travolook Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Travolook

Having problems with Travolook?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Travolook customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Travolook

Travolook Website

Travolook Head Office Address

836, 2nd floor, Udyog Vihar Phase V, Sector 19
Gurugram, Haryana 122008

Travolook Phone Numbers

0124 643 4800

Travolook reviews & complaints(1486)

I booked an international flight ticket on travolook on 12th Nov however I got an email that ticket was cancelled and I will get refund in 5-7 days.

Its been 25 days now and there is no refund given. Travolook customer care is keep on saying that refund is issued however my bank has also confirmed that no refund is given by travolook.

I haved searched online and also found that this company is doing fraud with many other people and not refunding money.

I am sharing transaction detail below along with screenshot of email

Date of booking: 12-Nov-2022
Booking Ref No: REF[protected]
Amound Deducted: 61509 INR

PLEASE HELP

I booked Air ticket thorough travolook website on 17.08.2022 after sometime it's cancelled on same day, from there i am following up for refund but no use they tell only one answer from them you will get refund within 7 days. Till now I didn't got any refund.

Nagaraj

I am a Doctor, with limited time to sleep sites like travolook con you like this.
      I booked a flight on 12 July 2021, which was cancelled by the airlines.
      whole amount was transferred to Travolook account in 5-7 working days as told by the airlines.
      Since then I have been trying to get my hard earned money back into my account, which they have been earning interest on.
      after 100s mail and 500 calls I haven't recieved any refund.
      after giving false hope og transfer for 10 months they told me that my account details are not correct ( by which I had paid them) that too when I called.
      Reference ID : REF[protected]

I want to penalize these people.
      I want refund of the amount as well as a compensation of 10000 rupees.
      If they don't provide the same I am going to initiate a legal proceeding.

I will send My all details to Bank but company not give me return amount My flight was cancle 8 May 2022 I will send all details to My Bank account please help

I booked tickets from Udaipur to Mumbai in September 2021 under reference no.

REF[protected], REF[protected]

Both the tickets were cancelled upon booking and the refund amount never came. I have called and mailed them multiple times but they have not refunded.

Its been almost 4 months and i still didn’t receive my money back into my payment source.

Booing Reference Number REF[protected] dated 12th July 2022.
              After booking online flight tickets for round trip bangalore to hyderbad, money got deducted, however got below mail after sometime. followed up with mail and customer support phone around 15 times. No action yet

Your Booking is Cancelled with travolook.in :REF[protected]
              Your booking is Cancelled due to fare expiration. Please contact our customer support...
              Booking Reference REF[protected] dated 12th July 2022.

Tried booking online flight tickets round trip for bangalore to hyderabad. money got deducted. after some time got mail as below, hence sent mail to refund and contacted around 15 times over customer support. no action yet.

Your Booking is Cancelled with travolook.in :REF[protected]
              Your booking is Cancelled due to fare expiration. Please contact our...

Event after 5 months, travolook not refunding booking amount of Rs. 5776 to my original payment source (Bank Account).
              After complaining for 4 months and continuous harrasment they refund the amount to travolook wallet, but as i mentioned in my initial request i want the refund in my original source of payment.
              I don;t trust on their service at all.

I booked a ticket from delhi to Kolkata on 15 july but PNR was not generated and amount was deducted from my side.
                Today is 31st oct. But still I haven't got my refund whenever I call them, their executive tells me to wait for next 3-5 days but after 3 and a half months still I haven't got my refund. I have mailed them on [protected]@travolook.in and to their Relationship Manager Mr. Dishant Singh many times but I get a same reply that we r working on your issue and we ll get back to you with an update. From last three months neither I have got my refund nor any updates from them.
                This is a fraud company and ll not suggest anyone to book through this platform.
                My reference no is REF[protected]

Travolook — Fraud website

I booked a flight in 2021 sept, which got cancelled after money was deducted from my account. After 6-7 months of begging, my refund came that to website wallet not my account which is of no use to me.
                  Recently I tried to use that refund from wallet but same scene repeated I do not know when my refund will come. Such a fraud website i have never seen....

Travolook — Pending refund from Travolook webste since 122 days

I tried to book flight from Travolook (Delhi to Hyderabad) on 29-June-2022 and amount of Rs.5, 793.00 has been deducted but booking get cancelled. I also received call from this company that I will receive my refund within 10 to 15 working days. I sent many mails and also called but received no response from their side. Kindly take strict action against them so that they refund my amount asap. The required details has been attached below....
                  Since last 3 months they did not refund my money always say after 7-10 day its will refunded
                  ref no. Ref[protected]
                  flight - patna to banglore
                  passanger name- amit kumar...
                  It's been 3 months waiting for any refund after calling multiple times at call centre & sending mail at support id...
                  I had tried booking my flight tickets via Travolook and spent Rs 30, 000 towards the booking. Soon afterwards I received an email stating that my booking couldn't be completed and that my payment will be refunded to me within 7 working days. This was on the 12th of May, 2022. It is October now and I still haven't received the refund amount back. I've contacted Travolook via their customer care number and have sent multiple emails. I had also...
                  I booked two tickets on 16th July 2022, ref REF[protected] and REF[protected] through travolook using Netbanking, The site sent email that the tickets have been booked successfully, but just 2 mins later sent another set of emails that booking has been unsuccessful due to operations error but they took my money for both tickets.

I have chased them through phone calls and email, [protected]@travolook.in email either bounces with no...
                  Travolook hasn't issued my refund of Rs. 13602. For cancelling the my flight booking....
                  I was trying to book a ticket from Delhi to Ahmedabad on 06 July 2022 through Travolook but unfortunately, an error occurred ticket was not confirmed and payment was deducted from my account.

I consistently followed them and already file a complaint there so many times but nothing happened yet. I want to raise this issue on a serious note. Kindly look into this matter, please.

I have filed a complaint to the...
                  I had booked my flight ticket from Rajamahendravaram to Bengaluru on 20th July 2022 from travolook. However, it was cancelled automatically from Travolook side and till now my refund is not initiated. Booking ref. no is REF[protected]. No proper response from Travolook end.
                  Please help me on this.
                  Refund Amount is 6240 rs...
                  I have booked my Air Asia (Flight No I5 - 740) flight ticket for New Delhi to Bangalore Journey for 5th Aug 2022 booked on 23 July 2022 at 8:50am around from travolook.in. and made fully payment of rs 6279/- from my bank upi. after 5-10 Minutes i received a email from travolook that Your Booking is Cancelled with travolook.in :REF[protected]. Your booking is Cancelled due to fare expiration. Please contact our customer support at[protected]...