Triviyaa — I ordered dress and received a saree

Namratarathi on May 14, 2018
I order a dress from triviyaa via order no 155829 for rs 530. Mode of my payment was cod. But instead of my dress i received a cheap quality saree which can't be done by fault. Iwant my money back asap. This can't be technical fault. I want my hard earned money back. Otherwise i will sue them. This is something which is not expected. They are cheaters. I don't wanna shop again i just want my money back. I hope consumer forum will soon take action against this site and will rsolve issues and block this site for ever for cheating people. I tried calling customer service also but didn't got any response.

[May 15, 2018] Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Varam Karnati's response, May 09, 2018
Plz return my order, because u don't deliver what I ordered
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Cancelled my 2 order no 170416 another 170487

I recieved 2sarees instead of 2kurties, i just want to return it back, if no axction takes place then i will give a complaint on you, many of them have the same problem from your company.Thus is to annoying for me and the last if you not help me then I am going to action.

I have placed an order # 143505 for pretty kurti 022 M size and have received a saree instead. Do send the correct product immediately or refund the amount of Rs. 530. Tried calling in the given number, but no proper response.
The product I've ordered is totally different the product what got delivered. Wanted to return the product and get my money back. Please do it asap
I just want to cancel the order which was placed unexpectedly. The order number is "165204". Kindly cancel this order and I'm sorry for this.

I got 2 sarees completely different from what I ordered...plz collect them from my side and refund my money...I'm very unhappy with what u did to your customers
I ordered a Handloom designed saree -023 and Triviyaa designer gown for women -69 on 8th May .kidly cancel these order numbers 158924 .a Handloom designed saree. and 158917 gown. I don't want this now.because some of them are says that the products are not at good quality and that's why I'm not interesting to buy such things.
I have ordered for a western dress but I have received a dupatta of very bad quality. when I called to CC number, he was asking for my debit card number and PIN.

Please help me to return the product and refund of the money.
I have received 3sarees which I didn't ordered, I ordered for Kurtis and 2sarees which I received the Saree quality was not good kindly refund the amount of 1610

My account no[protected] Indian bank

Annapoorani
Annapoorani manikandan's reply, Jul 16, 2018
When you are going to refund the amount

Annapoorani
I ordered for modern frock and i got old saree which is purely cheating and when i called there customer number they are asking for my debit card no.
Hi ..i ordered kurti but i recevied saree. How you people can make a mistake in product..please change my product or generate the complain against this wrong product.

Order No -117751