Indian Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2023

File a complaint to Indian Bank

Having problems with Indian Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Bank

Indian Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 4422

View more phone numbers

Indian Bank reviews & complaints(3831)

Please note that we are having an SB account in your respective branch (Bhiwandi, Maharashtra - 421302), the same was opened just to map with my son's educational loan account. The account number is SB[protected] and the same is mapped with the loan account number LN[protected].

Now the concern is that on 4th Jan23, almost after 4 years there was a sudden deduction of Rs295/- has been observed under the bulk charges category without any prior intimation!!!

We are maintaining an average balance is approx Rs. 1000 and in addition, paying the loan account interest as per the guideline received.

So, please look into the concern and help us by reversing such a surprising deduction.

Thanking you by anticipating your support.

With Regards,

Kallol Ganguli/Lina Ganguli
Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I return an item from Amazon on 02.01.2023. And Amazon initiates payment for that item on 02.01.2023. whose ref no is[protected] but the money has not come to my account yet.
    Jan 21, 2023
    My ref id no -- 300213194814
    Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order a product that 28/12/2022 and price of the product is 1299 and this is my order id[protected]. But i return this product 02/01/2023 and amazon refund initiated 02/01/2023 but still i haven't my refund money.
      And this is reference no[protected]
      Jan 14, 2023
      Refund initiated by Amazon but not receive my refund money
      Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 31st December 2022 I ordered tac 15% vitamin c serum on Amazon. Then I received product on 2nd January 2023 but they send wrong item so i contact customer care to refund my amount. They said your amount will be refund on 10th January 2023 on your bank account. But i didn't receive any amount in my bank account. Again I contact Amazon customer care they said we initiate your amount to your bank and they gave reference number IDBI bank[protected] but still now I didn't receive my money so kindly take step of my complaint. Thank you
        Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Arundhati Shivaraja G, tried to withdraw 1000rs from SBI ATM line bazar dharwad on[protected] at 6:59 pm. But during the process ATM machine went offline and didn't recieve any cash even after waiting for 15minutes and I went to Indian bank for 4 times but no proper response from bank officials Till now[protected] didn't recieve my money
          Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

While settling a bill in Erode Amman Mess in Anna Nagar through my Rupay card, the transaction was not through but amount was debited from my account. i.e 0n21st December 20022 @ 14.49 p.m. Therefore I had to settle the bill through G pay linked to my Axis Bank Account.

The restaurant manager has furnished the statement of their accounts and it was observed no such amount was credited to their account from Indian Bank.
            Shall be glad if you could intervene and get my refund of Rs.2707/- from Indian Bank.
            While trying to lodge a complaint in the bank's customer redressal system, a pop exhibits that no failed transaction on that date and doesn't accepts the complaint.
            Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm sageer ahmad from Kolkata ressidancy at Village Meenapur shekhan purwa post pipri rawat Colonelganj dist gonda 271502
              I'm receiving a unknown Sms with my registered mobile number [protected] with no any account in India bank yet but how to recieved a sms multiple times.
              For this regards I have already send mail to nodal.[protected]@indusind.com, [protected]@indianbank.co.in also CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS [protected]@indianbank.co.in and received a mail from on 05.12.22 and mention that's there is no any account in India bank with mobile no [protected]
              So I want to know how to recieved a sms with the same
              Kindly cross check and update the same if account or any other services available in India bank So pls Closed the all are from your side.
              Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My saving account with account No. [protected], is showing around 4765 Rs. on hold. It sbeing more than three years, but the amount is still showing on hold.

I sent many emails to customer care. I have talked to my branch persons also, but they always said that it is done from the main branch, so they don't have any solution.

I want to know the reason, and want release of my money.
                Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that on 2nd December 2022, while I was placing an order online from Swiggy app in the evening for Gajanan Vada Pav, at that time my amount of Rs 202 was debited twice while paying through Gpay…
                  So total Rs 404 was debited…I spoke to the customer care executive of Swiggy twice but as per them the amount which is debited twice has not reached them…So they informed me to ask my bank about the...

मेरे account [protected] से 2049 रुपया bina promotion के kata ha vapas करे
                  Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My two online payment successfully debited by amazon online order bt order has been cancelled bt my online payment not refund in fews many days. India bank customer service is very bad.They are not helping me . Plz help me

Dear Sir/ Madam,
                      My family both me and my mother have been operating an account with indian bank Trustpuram branch for the past 25 years and there is always considerable amount of fund maintained in these accounts.
                      For inactivity, my account was marked as not active during Covid as i lost access to my debit cards, gave a hand written request to the Branch manager in August to reactivate the account and its still not actioned...

45000 and 6000 debited through my upi id on 5-11-22

submit the complaint with crime branch lucknow under id

4441/2022
                      dated 06/11/2022
                      ashish kumar
                      inpector crimebranch lucknow
                      6/11/2022
                      Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have an Indian bank account SB[protected]. I have done one transaction on 17-Oct-22 for 1730 through GPay but the transaction has been failed and money has been debited from my account. I follow up with GPay customer care they told me to contact the Indian bank customer care. So l request you to refund my account in my account. Please find the transaction reference below. Please let me if you need more information for me.

WITHDRAWAL
                        TRANSFER UPI
                        TRANSFER/229076
                        070062/UPI
                        TRANSFER TO

Gokulasundari
                        Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I still not yet received my refund money to my bank account issued by amazon on 29-31 july . It's been 3 months still not reflected in my bank account
                          The Refund Reference Number for the transaction is[protected].
                          Transaction amount -- Rs.5700
                          Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered an travel bag from amazon and later i didn't like the quality of the product so that i returned the product but i didn't received the refund yet which is already 2 months completed so that i called to customer service and they gave reference id of[protected] and my bank account number is [protected] which is located in ongole branch so please try to solve my problem and help me to get back my money
                            Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I went to Indian Bank, Ashok Pillar - Chennai Branch with my mother-in-law for activate the account which is not used by her in the last 3 years because she is a old lady. The below problems are faced today in this bank branch within the 2 hours we spend.

1. They treat the customer very rudely, we ask a lady which working there about the problem o[censored]s, then she started to scold us, "why not maintain the account regularly,...
                              Cppc Indian Bank — Central Govt Freedom fighter Pension life certificate 03 November 2022 not update till now.
                              Dear Sir/ Madam
                              I am regret to inform you that my My Grand mother freedom fighter pension life certificate not update on time. I took my grand mother and submitted life certificate on 03/11/2022. But the bank pension department head not update on date( with in the deadline). So that my grandmother pension stoped 6...

I ordered a duffle bag in amazon but still amount is not refunded and they gave an reference id[protected] so please give me solution to this

I am Ashok not refund my amount from Amazon