Indian Bank
Indian Bank

Indian Bank Customer Care

PB No: 5555, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah
Chennai

1 800 425 4422  (ATM only)

Load

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Indian Bank related photos (1454)

Indian Bank Complaints & Reviews

R
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

I tried withdrawing 5000 in Indian bank ATM at Vadapalani 100 ft road Chennai. Money got deducted from my account but I didn't get money. I got message as well. Kindly revert back.

Nandha Kumar

[Mar 02, 2021] Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Y
    Mar 2, 2021
    I shifted from indpay to indoasis app
    But when I was in india it worked perfectly now it's not working.
    I am not able to open the app.

Bachhraon, Uttar Pradesh
      Sir I received a refund of 2199 rupees from Amazon company on January 24, but it was not transferred to my account, on February 27th, its refund reference number came, please bother sending money to my account. Thank you. RR NO. AFNKCOWK0000KACUJ9QT
      Don

Updated by [email protected] Mar 02, 2021 Mere account me abhi tk rupees nhi aaye hai jbki refund hue one month se jyada ho gya
      Refund reference number bhi mil Gaya
      Krpya chek kre
      RR number AFNKCOWK0000KACUJ9QT

Bengaluru, Karnataka
        I have refund money from Amazon.
        Rs 1161/- it's transaction reference. ID[protected], but that amount is not credit in my indian bank account, account number is [protected] . Kandukur branch, Andhra Pradesh.
        My amount is refund from Amazon but not credit in my bank account

V
          Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh
          Hi Team,

Could you please check account no [protected] as we can see that unnecessary charges of minimum balance is charged without any notice for changes in policy. could you please help me resolve the issue as amount of 177 is being deducted from account.

Thanks & Regards
          Anilkumar Hotchandani
          Unnecessary bank charges applied
          Unnecessary bank charges applied

Hello Sir,
            I have purchased a product from Amazon through Indian Bank Debit card for worth 12, 390 INR, for which...

Hyderabad, Telangana
            Dear madam/sir,

I, Parankusham Mukhesh have an account in the Indian Bank of Begumpet branch (with the account number [protected]). I have a problem with a transaction that is done by Amazon towards my account. A refund amount of 2799/- (Two Thousand Seven hundred Nightnty Nine Rupees) was added to my account by Amazon on the 14th of February 2019, but still, it is not reflecting in my account. Amazon is saying that the transaction was successful on that day itself and the reference id for that transaction is[protected]. I approached the branch physically but they gave an irresponsible answer. I have also raised an online complaint through email to the branch. Still, no reply was given. In this regard, I request you verify the transaction id and figure out where the amount is struck. Your quick action on this matter is highly appreciated.

With regards,
            Mukhesh Parankusham
            A/NO: [protected]
            Ref No of the transaction:[protected]

[Mar 01, 2021] Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Elavanasur, Tamil Nadu
              Bank not responding
              ATM my Account debited not Refund

S
                Saint Thomas Mount, Tamil Nadu
                Sir, On 24th Feb at 2.08 am, i used IB DB card for online purchase of Rs.121, but the transaction failed mid way at the same time i lost Rs.121 from my account, i contacted the cs of Amazon they have cleared shown they have not the received the amount and it is stuck in Bank gate way itself and only bank can reverse it, i waited for 5 days but still it is not reverted to my account, the same way last month Rs.3/- was deducted for a failed transaction and it is 20 days i am yet to get back, that amount also. How can i get back my Rs.121 and Rs.3/- from Indian Bank back to my account. Pls Help me .

V
                  Feb 28, 2021
                  Sultānpur, Uttar Pradesh
                  Account no. [protected]
                  Branch - Mandi Konch
                  On 01/01/2021, A Sum Of 10000 Deducted From Atm Without Paying Cash It Showed Transaction Error . It's Already 28 Days And I Didn't Receive My Amount Back. please reverse my amount as soon as possible.

[Feb 28, 2021] Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

O
                    Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                    Dear sir

My illahabad bank account number-[protected] merger indian bank two refund irtc balance no available my account

Kindly urgent basis provided my account balance details

Om Prakash panday

[Feb 27, 2021] Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                      Feb 27, 2021
                      I have ordered an Oppo F17 Pro on 9th February 2021 .
                      It was to be delivered on 9th February 2021...

Pipraich, Uttar Pradesh
                      Misbehaviour of branch staff with my old age parents visiting the branch for settlement of death claim of my uncle for more than 6 months. Branch staff is not following ease reforms and troubling senior citizens.

Aditya Tiwari

L
                        Puducherry, Puducherry
                        POS machine of Lawspet Medicals, Current AC :[protected] M/S.Yedavalli Indira at Indian Bank Lawspet Branch, Puducherry is not working since 2 days.

POS Model No: PAY TIVO 7210, EFT-POS
                        Config: GPRS QUAD

D
                          Feb 27, 2021
                          Hello Sir, Below wire transfer done before 23 days & the amount still not credited to my account, I keep on sending emails but there is no response or reply. please help to resolve this. Wire number : IMT[protected]

Powai, Maharashtra
                            I ordered Shirt From Myntra on 08/02/2021 in UPI.Then I cancel the Shirt Order.In Myntra they takes 7-10 working days to send...

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                            My friend have send me a amount of rupees 20000 from his state bank account before 3 hrs but I have not yet received money so plz make my account receive that amount
                            Not yet receiving money from another person

L
                              Bengaluru, Karnataka
                              I am order adidas running shoe from flipcart online shopping app i am ordered on 8/2/2021 and refund on 12/2/2021 my refund amount 1584 are not cradited in my account until today
                              UTR number is -NFT[protected]GN00031
                              For refund not credited in my account
                              For refund not credited in my account

B
                                Bengaluru, Karnataka
                                My name is Banawari Lal Swami and I had ordered a product of RS.3199 Mpow Bluetooth Headphones in Amazon on 09/02/2021 & I...

Karur, Tamil Nadu
                                My name is MukeshPalanisamy and I had ordered- Protoner 20kg with 3 rods pvc weight lifting package of Rs.1, 573/- in Amazon on 7.2.2021 and after i returned this on 8.2.2021. And on 16.2.2021 amazon initiated the amount to my account but i still didn't recieve the money.Amazon sent this reference number HSBCN[protected] and told me to fill charge dispute form but Indian bank doesn't have suck policy.So please kindly respond to this complaint.My account number is[protected].

[Feb 26, 2021] Indian Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.