Triviyaa Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 15, 2021

File a complaint to Triviyaa

Having problems with Triviyaa?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Triviyaa customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Triviyaa

Triviyaa Website

Triviyaa Head Office Address

217 Layman Avenue, Savannah, Georgia - 31405
United States

Triviyaa reviews & complaints(905)

From money my a/c [protected] upi through QR scaner winmoney.games recharge wallet but not credited money in wallet a/c so my money sent from a/c no [protected] to [protected]@yesbank 1000 rs so please refund my money in my account no.[protected].
Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want the order #224474 cancelled.

Order was placed on 1st july, for an occasion. Never heard anything from triviyaa. The occasion got over. Order not required any more.

Triviyaa claimed to be indian website, thus orders are not expected to take more than a week or two. However this order is nearing 2months (9 weeks).

Cancel order #224474
    Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered 2 kurtis from triviyaa website in may-2018 but instead of those kurtis i received 2 third class net - sarees. And when i tried to return that product there was no correct contact details neither phone no. Nor email-id. It is a fake site. Beware of triviyaa.
      First time i ordered from triviyaa and i got wrong product. I am very disappointed.

Regard
      Ritu

Hi there

few weeks back i had ordered (220682) a gown from triviyaa.com when my order received it was not the whole set of cloth. i tried contacting the website but no response also tried contacting the seller but number unavailable. its complete case of fraud kindly take some action against them.

its been more than a month that their website is also not loading since time i received the order. the email provided on the website also doesnt work. seems completely fraud people to me. i need my money back or ask them to deliverey my the product that ordered for.
        Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I wanted one quantity and it is showing three quantity and I have been charged for three quantities so want to cancel my order as soon as possible

Please cancel my order number#224583. I wish to cancel my order because my needed time is passed . I send mail to [protected]@yourdomain but mail not delivered . My needed time also passed. So Please cancel my order.
          Expected date not delivered, If you send the product also i wont get it. Kindly cancel my order before you dispatch.

order Date : 04/07/2018
          Order number : #224583
          Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I have ordered 2sarees and gown in perfect dulhan for Rs. 1710/-instead received 3sarees which I didn't order.. Customer care is not responding.. If they are not to solve my problem I am gonna sue them

Hi this is annapoorani manikandan received the product wrongly i have ordered kurtis and saree's for the amount of 1610 but received saree's wrongly order no 116309 also returned the product through dtdc kindly check it out and refund the amount of 1610
            Name annapoorani
            Account number[protected]
            Ifsc code idib000n122
            Indian bank

Annapoorani
            Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I ordered for a designer dress and I got some saree which is not even something I ordered for and it’s a terrible material and it’s damaged also. Please refund the amount. This is so sad, never expected such a things from youll. Never trusting you’ll again. Worst ever.

I want to cancel my order number - order # 224636.

This order was placed wrongly.

Kindly cancel this order so that i can order the another one.

Make it fast and urgent.

As i want to go for another one

Plz do needful.

This dress is so pretty but i want to order the another one..

As per the occassion..

Make it sooner..

I want it uregently...
              Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered Designer Pretty Kurti-017-L with the following details, But I got one bad quality saree. I want my money back or kurti I have ordered.
                I tried to contact the seller mobile but it is connecting

Order number 202026 Dtd. 28.05.2018

Radhakrishnan Gunupudi
                65-2-13, Dwaraka Nagar, Near Madhav Nagar,
                Kakinada-533003, A.P.India Mobile: [protected]
                Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Please cancel Order #224458## ## as it was not what i wanted...
                It was accidentally selected...
                I have selected another product so cancel this order soon so that i can conform the new order...

I am waiting of your reply please refund my money . I am received wrong item .I ordered blue kurti but I received green saare so kindly refund my money as soon as possible .my ordered no. is 004 designer kurti in blue colour .kindly change my cheap green saare.I am waiting for reply.your feedback is not good for us .I want my money on urgent basis .Kindly resolve my issue second time i inform you but still my problem not resolve . I don't like this type of saare which is received by you.
                  Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  The URL is not working since 2 days. I have tried too hard and have ordered a dress 4 days ago.
                  Please look into the matter soon as I need the dress urgently.

I ordered one one piece on this site. They took cash on delivery 720 rs including delivery charges. The outer receipt is of the product i order and in facts when tear off the parcel.. It come out one saree we claim for support but it mail address resulting as wrong mail address. Please take action on this site this site is scam. My sister ordered one product she also got saree. It some shop made site and delivering saree's.
                    Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I am kirti from manesar, gurgaon.

I ordered three dresses of RS.1392 but they provided me some [censored] dress material.
                    I am talking to the concerned courier company but noone is responding and also triviyaa customer care number are all wrong and I am not able to reach them.

Kindly look into it.
                    Wrong product delivered and very cheap product.

I want to return my order.
                    I have raised a complaint in consumer forum and have even emailed them! U guys are cheats what product is shown and wat is deliverd is completely different. I ordered for a gown and recived a cheap quality saree 749 paid!
                    I need my money or else u just wait and watch!!
                    I have attached wat I have ordered and wat I recived!
                    Hey, my order number is 223706 and 223786. I was ordered on 16th and 17th July. I don't take any information about my dress. Please check where is my orders?
                    I really love that clothes
                    Please check my order and send me that.
                    I have ordered a gown and got a cheap saree i want to return the product but couldn't find any right information from where i get contact with company

I had placed an order for two western dress and kurta total amounting for rs. 1392 including the shipping charges. But you have sent me two sarres picture of which i have attached. There is no proper response for our order placed and queries in your shopping web. This was placed long back abd order received on last thursday and i was out of town now when i came back and opened the order there is two sarees instead of my order please contact me in this regard soon so that no more issues will be taken out again in this regard
                      Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi I ordered a lehenga recently but not received any status of the order nor even anyt delhivery confirmation, please assist...
                      Order no. 214100, AWB No.[protected] Designer pretty kurti - 017-L
                      Please send my order as soon as possible I am waiting pls pls do fast.
                      It is the most third class site which is fooling people. No proper website, no contact information, no complaint source, no return policy. I have ordered a lehenga, and I recieved two third class duppatas in 1000 rs. I don't know who is supporting this chain. But the most hopeless chain I have ever seen. Boldly fooling people without any fear and hesitation.

The one who is behind this, Listen! People earn by hard work, and you are just fooling them and looting their money. I curse you, you will die with lot of pain!!! You will suffer like anything!!!

Ashwini on june 22 2018
                        Submit a complaint

I have ordered a designer pretty kurti - 02 (Order no 222928 awbno:[protected] in triviyaa.com and were delivered on 20 june 2018 very different delivery ie 02 saries. The delivered products were not as same which we have ordered so i want to return the products and refund my money (Rs. 961/-) that i pay the delivery boy on cod. Very bad experience with triviyaa and i am very serious about that, request you return my money on priority and confirm at earliest.
                        I ordered wedding legenha code 008but u delivered 3 sarees pls rectify it

I have ordered 2 designer kurties from triviyaa.com & received very cheap quality sarees. My order number is 222149 & cash paid is 961. I want to return the product & want my money back but there site contains no details regarding return policy. The email id & the phone number are fake. It seems that they done it with many customers. So they are totally indulged in fraudulent activity. I want you to take action against triviyaa.
                          Designer Kurti 006 xxl ke jagh par sarre

I would like to return the parcel as it is not expected. The saree I got is of very poor quality. . And the colour is also very dull.
                          Please inform me about the return policy. .

Order number. 221401
                          AWB No.[protected]
                          Wrong product has been delivered. Please initiate refund. Order id. 220989.
                          I have ordered a kurthi, but I received a worst saree. How can you people cheat the customers. Outside the cover it is mentioned kurthi. But inside it is a saree. I need replacement. Or please return my money back.
                          Maine kurti order ki thi per uski jagah saree aai Hai..so I want returns my order and refund my money 530/-
                          Wrong product was delivered please tell me how to return the product
                          I have ordered a gown but received a cheap Dupatta . This is a fake company please return my amount .order number is 2213556

Triviyaa — order no 212716 awb no.[protected]

I had ordered a designer gown for women (Order no.212716) on june 4, 2018 but received a cheap saree by courier instead. It was by cash on delivery. I paid rs746.92 for the same. I need the gown i ordered originally to be delivered to me and the saree collected or my money should be refunded.

Hi sir/madam,

I am shruthi, In triviyaa.com app I ordered a wedding codes lehenga-031 and the order number is 221664, AWB No:[protected] but I received another order so I request your team to replace my order otherwise payback me the amount, which I payed off 854rs/-.Make it as soon as possible plz.

Thanking you,
                            Had ordered western wear for women-9 and designer gown for women-19 on the 5th of june 2018, but to my surprise the package that i have received is of cheap sarees from surat. Order nos. 215857 . Please accept the complaint and refund the amount at the earliest.
                            I have received wrong product. Ordered a gown and the delivered product was saree that too of very poor quality.

Please look into this matter
                            Instead of dulhan weeding lehenga order id 3100446 i got two saree from d courier. So now i want to change it.

Sir i have ordered a pair of desighner kurti from an online shopping store named triviyaa and instead of it a low quality product i. E. Sari got delivered which i havent ordered... Sir i am in no need of this blue coloured sari and wants to return it and
                              Wants my 530 refund asap... Please suggest me a possible means so that i could return it and get my money back.

Yours truely
                              Simran sahni
                              Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I order gown but saree came...And the number what they gave it's not working..The dress cost is 750...I paid that and when I opened the pack the product is different

I ordered a designer gown but received a low standard saree. This is the worst experience in online buying. If I didn't receive my money back I will give a formal complain against this company. I need my money back. You are a nightmare to ordinary people. My order number is 220330
                              Hello Sir,

Please refund my money or replace it with the correct product.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
                              I had orderes designer gown for women's 72 but in returned I got pink coloured lie quality Saree, my order number is 220793, AWB NO.[protected]. it is fraud, please return my money and take your priduct. After booking no confirmation, no mail nothing, suddenly after a week product delivered. Customer care number is also wrong number.
                              Sir/ madam,
                              I have ordered 2 designer pretty Kurtis on June 2nd, it was delivered by today, once I opened and saw it was not the product which I ordered instead 2 cheap rate stares was kept inside, I kindly request you to refund my money as early as possible, onemore thing I want to say that, I was highly disappointed with your service

I recieved a call from triviyaa after i raised against a complaint for my wrong product. He is asking my bank detail to refund the money which cant trust them anymore. The phone which is given in the dispatch is not working there is no return policy and cannot track the order and deliver different product. How can i trust that they will return the money. I dont think i should give my bank detail.
                                Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                I didn't receive any cash yet...and no any source availability to retrun product.

Pls look into this issue otherwise i will complaint in consumer forum..

I want my product which i ordr i ordr kurti n u delivered saree
                                .what is this u r fraud
                                I had ordered western wear and got 2 cheap sarees instead. This company is a fraud. Kindly take back the order and return my money back for the same.
                                I have ordered an silk saree but what i have got is different saree and the material is useless its like a cloth which is of no use..

I'm very unfortunate to complaint you against triviyaa online website where i ordered one product and got a very cheap saree instead and that screwed up my mind and having no option of returning the product is a very bad think which increased my mental pressure and i finally want the product i have ordered and please take back ur product which delivered at my place, thanks
                                  Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  I've brought a pretty designer kurti 003-xxl.(order no. 194942). sellar company name- The Grid Spe Global. After opening the packet i've found a cheap saree. which is clearly unmatched to my order. so hereby i demand the company to refund the money(rs-530.92) and collect the saree from me as soon as possible.

‭Hello Sir,

My order number is #220497 which is for a designer gown but I have received a saree instead. The payment has been cleared by me in cash. I have been trying to send emails but they are bouncing back. Also Twitter is not helping, there is no contact information.
                                    There was a number to call[protected] which was answered by a male. He claimed to be the owner of this firm.His attitude was very bossy saying share your card details if you want refund or else forget it.The name shared was Deepak Sharma but when I checked the details of this number on truecaller it shows Madhul Tatriyadangal from West Bengal. When so many complaints have been posted against this firm why is it still operational?
                                    Please refund my money or replace it with the correct product.For online refund they require the 14 digit credit/debit card number with expiry date on the card. When I said let me speak to my bank and then get back to you, he sounded not interested in the conversation.There is no option of bank to bank transfer he says. Can you please suggest a solution for my concern raised? I feel cheated, lost and helpless.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
                                    Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    I ordered for a white gown with red flowers on it, But i received an orange piece of cloth. Please pick it back and return my money or the original product i booked.

I had ordered triviyaa designer goan cost rupees 747 but I am surprised to see that, after booking my order I didn't get any intimation from their site like mail or SMS as we get in other site like amazon or flipkart, etc, suddenly after one week of ordered I received the order, and it was a pink coloured cheap Saree, which no body we take in free of cost. TRIVIYAA is a fake website, they display very attractive designer cloth when you order they offered cheap Saree, which you can't used for even dusting at home. And there customer care number on website is wrong. I am going to complain in national consumer forum. I have uploaded cheap Saree's pic.
                                      Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      I have order a gown on www.triviyaa.com. But you they sent me a worst quality saree. I was so upset. I'm mot satisgied your service. I want to my select (gown) my order or refund my money.

My order id - 3130997

Greetings,
                                        This is to inform you that its my first experience to shop by triviyaa and i have to say its the worst online shopping experience.
                                        I ordered a designer gown (Order no. 218925, awb no.[protected]. It was cash on delivery order with the cost of 530 inr.
                                        It got delivered today before few minute.. And regretfully i received a third class saree not worth even free of cost. (I am equally surprised)
                                        Its highly unacceptable...
                                        I want to return away it right now..
                                        Do let me know the returning procedure asap.
                                        Hope here you people will show a real concern at-least.

With my best regards:
                                        =
                                        Dr. Nisha shankhwar
                                        Department of physics
                                        Indian institute of technology guwahati
                                        Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                        I booked a saree...but I have got d wrong saree...it was a worst saree.. y u people are cheating people like dis... I want refund of my money..plz reply to me asap..otherwise I'll book a complaint on u people.
                                        I got completely diff product against what ordered. I want to return it
                                        I have ordered kurti, and recivd red cloth...and called customer care he asked my card no. With CVV..no..for refund...team please help
                                        Order no 213288
                                        Ordered for a designer gown, but got a cheap pink material.
                                        I paid ₹745 cash and I need my money back.
                                        Let me know how to get my refund..
                                        Your customer care numbers are not in service.
                                        Last time I'm dealing with this company.. Horrible service!! Money making racket!!
                                        I order for western wear and orange saree came which i cant use at all. fake shopping site, just took the money. there is no option for return of the product. the phone no. is also not working i cannot contact at all. how do i get the contact?

lucyca's reply, Jun 19, 2018
                                        return the money ASAP. Contact me in my given pick up address and phone no.