TVS Motor Company — about apache 200 4v

Recently i bought apache 200 4v carburetor version on 11 feb 2018. At the time of purchasing i searched all over the internet and asked in every showroom there was no news of coming new version. But after 20 days of my purchasing they launched a new version which is very different and better at same price segment. Now i feel like betrayed by tvs. Even they removed my product from the website. So i want a explanation from tvs why did they do it? This is a very serious matter for me because i put all my savings in this bike. Contact me on [protected]

[Mar 11, 2018] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My Jupiter first service not allowed. The showroom supervisor stund of my father
and my Jupiter return please my cash return
I'm purchased RTR160 six months ago, but I'm unsatisfactory of your quality. Because in six months we face so many fults like headlamp, sakar & wallesars problem they are not resolve by your dealer. So I'm unhappy of your quality.
KRISHNA KUMAR SHUKLA
From Gopiganj Bhadohi U.P.
Mob.[protected]

TVS Motor Company Phone
    +91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    TVS Motor Company Address
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006