[Resolved] TVS Motor Company — charged more than invoice.

Arakshita Adak on Oct 18, 2017
On 11.10.2017 i have purchased a tvs jupiter zx through guru govind tvs motors from rourkela (Odisha). At the time of purchase the dealer asked me to pay rs. 63450.00 in total (Incl:vehicle price, road tax, accessories). Insurance was free for psu+scratch card as declared by the dealer. The vehicle base price told by the dealer was 57250.00 whereas rs 55398.00 was mentioned in the invoice as base price. Upon asking for the difference amount the dealer started misguiding me by saying it inclusive of insurance charges and accessories, which is totally false. I asked for complete breakup of the prices. But he refused to give.
I was completely unhappy, with a feeling that i was cheated in the base price. I contacted customercare and they directed me to speak to mr. Prashant panda (Area sales manager, odisha). He acknowledge my complain and assured me to resolve the matter after diwali (I. E. 20.10.2017).
Kindly look into the matter and resolve as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 22, 2017

[Oct 18, 2017] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - charged more than invoice.