TVS Motor Company — self start problem in morning

Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 dtri on Feb 4, 2019
Sir
I am bought a tvs jupiter zx model scooty for my daughter in the month of april 2018 last year but after 2nd service onwards the problem i am facing starting problem in the morning its never start from self but after 4-5 kicks its start and sometimes its start in 10-12 kicks. The same problem i am sharing with your service personal many time at your service centre,
Greenland tvs naini, allahabad they adjust something in my scooty but the problem remains same that's why i am told them to put my scooty for full day and rectify my problem, but after that also the problem still remains same if it is a self start scooty why it is not starting with the self in morning, the service personnel told me to start with a kick in morning along with choke but its that possible to a girl to start with 8-10 kicks in the morning, for your information in my family we have a honda activa also from last 2years, its never have that type of problem, always start with self kindly rectify my problem as soon as possible, i am very much disappointed with the service not to rectify my problem like that.

Sanjay pandey
44-1 industrial colony naini, allahabad -211008
Mo - [protected]

[Feb 04, 2019] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I bought tvs jupitor on diwali date. 7th nov 2018 but i have not passed and not a number plate on my vehical tvs jupiter so as inform on company is it.

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - self start problem in morning