TVS Motor Company — still unsolved my report regarding bike ( which one stolen on 13/04/16)

Pulak_17 on Dec 18, 2017
Respected Madam/ Sir,
I am Pulak Halder, S/O Shri Ranajit Halder. My bike( TVS APACHE 160CC UPG, BIKE NO- WB44F1844, ENGINE NO- OF4NE2643479, CHASSIS NO- MD634KE47E2N17633) stolen on 13/04/2016. I had been informed about this incident at the local police station (KALNA POLICE STATION) on, 17/04/2016. And also informed to our local TVS showroom ( CHAUDHURI AUTO).This report had been verified by ' THE COURT OF Ld. A.C.J.M Kalna', dist-Burdwan, Name of the I.O: Tarun Kumar Chatterjee and final report No: 77/16. This final report submitted by me to the Insurance Officer in charge, named Subash chandra Das. But still the complaint is unsolved.
So I honestly request to you to take a necessary step so that I relieve from this trouble as soon as possible.
Here I give some important information:
Customer Id: [protected]
G.R.NO: 521/16
F.I.R No: 205/16
Final report No: 77/16 Sincerely
Pulak Halder
Mobile No- [protected]( Pulak Halder)

still unsolved my report regarding bike ( which one stolen on 13/04/16)

[Dec 19, 2017] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

2035
    +91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - still unsolved my report regarding bike ( which one stolen on 13/04/16)