[Resolved]  TVS Motor Company — tvs jupiter engine noise, fuel efficiency, suspensions not working properly

I like in kalyan, thane, maharashtra. I bought my tvs jupiter in august 2017, since then am facing some issues and i thought it would get better after servicing the vehicle, but it didn't. Engine noise is weird and loud, fhel efficiency is too low giving around 10-15 kmpl. Acceleration is too high even when at zero speed. The suspensions are not damaged from the day i purchased the vehicle, both suspensions are not working and the rear suspension makes loud noise when there is a bump.
Even after servicing few times... It did not even improved a bit.
I request tvs to work on this issue very soon. I was about to file a complaint against tvs to replace my vehicle as an old man did in ahemdabad to refund for his vehicle.
I request tvs to help me out soon and provide me with refund for my vehicle
Or help me out my replacing my damaged vehicle.
Apr 18, 2018
Mar 18, 2018

TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 18, 2018
TVS Motor Company Customer Care's response
We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly share your contact information and dealership details so that our team can look into your issue and ensure adequate resolution of your concern.
Warm Regards,
TVS Motor Company

Comments

Bought a new TVS NTORQ from your deale Innovative TVS and during delivery saw tha there are many scratches on the vehicle.Asked for a replacement of trhe same.Ignored for that.

Very bad service in my bike tvs apache 160. Operators are not trained

TVS Motor Company
    TVS Motor Company Phone
    +91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    TVS Motor Company Address
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006