Uber — Escalation

Kailash Vashisth
This email is regarding deduction of money amounting to Rs.181 from my Paytm account. All though it was a free ride on uber cab. The name of the cab driver was Ramesh Babu and the cab was a swift desire. The ride was from ST.Theresa PU College to Sanjaynagar on 12th may 2015 on 350pm. I had 3 more rides which are no more there to use. I want to know how far it is justified to deduct the amount Rs.181 and 3free rides without acknowlidging me before. I request you to please refund the amount of the free ride and refund the free rides the respective 3 free rides on my account. If this issue is not resolved I'll drag it to the higher authority. Details of my Uber accout:- Name:- Kailash Vashisth email:- kailashvashisth88@gmail.com phone number:- [protected]

Complaint comments  18 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have sent 5 emails so far, i havent received a single reply, every time i use uber, the drivers force me to pay cash and uber also charge my paytm account...they are fraud, its a cheap stratergy of uber and drivers, they both charge the customers, any female would never argue or get into argument / fight with the driver and create a scene...i was charged 60rs first, where driver never called me, the driver cancelled my cab stating i didnt board. Then on my first ride i paid 150 rs to driver at shamshabad airport, they charged my paytm with 400rs...they repeated the same on my second ride i paid 250 rs cash again to the driver, he forced me inspite of saying that its a free ride, how can a female argue that too infront of office infront of my managers, when complained uber doestnt respond, they dont value customers... i have been insulted, i havd been waiting for past 5 days for a reply and refund...uber support and uber customer care is cheap and fraud...i want my refund or give me the drivers number.i want a reply as u people are not following rules and escalation procedure, i will follow the hirearcy
my email shahbazunnisa@gmail.com

They dint deserve ang rating cheap, 3rd graded people
Chandramouli Divanapu's reply, Oct 7, 2016
I had a worse experience lets join hands and sign a petition on this FRAUD Company.
Nasikkar's reply, Apr 5, 2017
I agree with you all having complaints against these fraud people.
lets sign a petition on this!!
Uber is crap! They do not understand Indian market. They dont know what is SIM card. Any issues, they have a stupid team called "Support team", who will confuse u with irrelevent answers. Altogether an absolute piece of ! They should be banned all over India.
Chandramouli Divanapu's reply, Oct 7, 2016
Same problem with me.I book my ride on 21 st August sarojni nagar to faridabad.just i cancel my ride due to some reason, and that time i have 200 rs in paytm wallet.After ride cancel my paytm wallet balance is 0.00 and my account disabled.i wrote 2 or 3 times email on uber support, but they cant help me.no activate my account or didn't refund paytm wallet balance of rs 200.

Ticket number on uber support[protected]

Kindly help. I need my paytm wallet of rs 200

Anshu Mehta
Anshumehta27@gmail.com

my email shahbazunnisa@gmail.com

They dint deserve ang rating cheap, 3rd graded people
Chandramouli Divanapu's reply, Oct 7, 2016
My uber account is disabled and i have not got any satisfactory replies post many forwards on twitter and emails. they dont respond and are not giving me a reason. i am a genuine user and i face this problems.
On 11:25 AM November 1 2015 I used your service. During this trip I had Free Rides but you didn't reimbursed.And now my balance is showing negative(-375).Kindly resolve this issue so that i can use your service in future.And also restore my coupons which i got from my friends after referring your service.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible, so that i will not insist to take further actions to go consumer forum or Delhi Judiciary.

Name of driver- Bimlesh
Toyota Innova

My details:
Name: Iftekhar Tabish
Mail ID: iftekhartabish@yahoo.in
Cell: [protected]
Hi Gud evening Sir/Madam
My Name M.Sridhar i ride from amberpet to mettuguda i booked an uber cabs
ride date -07/04/2016
ride time -06.19pm
Driver Name Irfan driver irfan called me to not fond my locaiton so i picked the driver to take my home location so i take a 5mnts to reach my home so the driver was rudelly speaking with me to take time to reach my home is a concern is driver was rude behaviour with me he also informed to he is from hyderbad old city he dont care any complaints from his organisation so he informed me that he will get maills from customer but he not care . he is unfit for the driver he dont have patience he dont no how to speak a customer was rude i have a free ride so driver irfan demand for Money Rs 100 so its not fare please take action with him his behaviours was so rude. vehicle name Maruthi suzuki ritz
so please do the Needful ASAP

ride date -07/04/2016
ride time -06.19pm
Driver Name Irfan
Customer Name M.Sridhar
Maid id -muthyalasridhar9@gmail.com
Cell [protected]
Chandramouli Divanapu's reply, Oct 7, 2016

This is Manish from Bangalore. I always prefer Uber to office.Last month I'm using Uber App in windows mobile. It showing bad locations. I had a ride on pool from Banashankari to Jayadeva(East end) in bangalore. The estimation charges is 353/-. but Drop off location is showing Hosur East end. I payed whatever estimation charges. I want refund on that. In case of any Query please check it in my account. so please kindly do the needful.

Thanks & Best Regards.
K. Manish.

Chandramouli Divanapu's reply, Oct 7, 2016
I had paid 337.97(Airport Parking Charges Rs100/- included). Additionally your driver demanded Rs100/- cash for the same parking fees. Altogether I had paid Rs437.97/-.
Kindly refund my Rs100/- at earliest within 2 working days else i'll escalate to Consumer Forum for the same.
Note- I have sent 8 emails so far, i havent received a single reply
Please find below details for your quick reference.

Name of driver - Prabhat Kumar
date of Journey 29/5/2016
Istiyak Ahmad
+91 [protected]
This is a useless APP and useless people manage their Customer Service

They probably know how badly they suck in the name of service due to which they do not want to disgrace themselves further by having a Phone conversation
Dear Team,

I have sent many emails so far, I got answer your issue has been resolved on another email. Everybody send the same mail.

I think you all are fool or You don’t want to understand.
I am talking about my last ride. The ride was from Powai Lake vihar to Sangharsh nagar - Chandivali on 14th march 2017 on 9.30pm.

I explain every time about my last payment made through my credit card is 106.26 but You don’t want to understand your said its already adjust from my payment money which is 100rs You can check my last ride receipt it’s didn’t showing in credit card.
This email is regarding deduction of money amounting to Rs.106.26 from my credit card account I have already check with my bank as per them uber has accepted the payment.

I got 200 rupee in my payment option also but again 100rs deducted on next day as adjustment of my last ride.

I request you to please refund the amount of the free ride and refund the free rides the respective 3 free 100 rs rides on my account

Yusuf Khan

Toay[protected] Sunday) i had a terrible or worst experience with UBER driver. i have been using UBER from last 2 years but i think now i need to think.its not the UBER company who is cheap or fraud its because of few of its employee who dont know the ethics, moral or any knowledge about what they doing or saying to there client.

I booked my cab from INA (Delhi) to Janakpuri however the driver canceled the cab. UBER map showed 12 minutes to arrive the cab so as on time we started calling the driver as he stated the same. later on when we tried calling him may be due to bad connection call disconnected and we tried again and again. he picked up the phone and said that he canceled the trip and left the place as we were not on time.

when it was asked to him why he canceled the trip his answer was epic - you just booked the cab, you didnt buy me or the cab. i told him i will complain for this behavior and answer was, go and do what ever you want to do, i dont care and if you want i will give you the email ID. so i disconnected the call stating i will do that.

Now the further conversation was so unethical or intolerable and just imagine when you were with your 2 yrs kid and wife in a lone place. he called me again and threatened me saying - you dare move from that place, stay were you are, i am coming back and i will show you, stay if you have guts.

Now just think i could have done this in either good or bad way but the only concern is the result comes with nothing. I though that i was speaking to MAFIA DON or TERRORIST or KINGPIN who dont care what the other say.

I need an explanation for the UTTERLY NONSENSE act and if i dint get any revert, i always keep recording for the conversation and now a days i believe people use social media often to get the conclusion.

Its not a threat but a humble request to the Manager/HEAD of UBER to look into this and take an action against him and all who misbehave with the clients.

DRIVERS DETAILS:
Name - Ankit
mob - [protected].

Regardsd

Referred dated[protected]..

I dont believe that despite of writing in the Consumer Forum, i did not get any response and what kind of escalation you guys are entertaining ?

Really shame on you guys that you are still alive and living upon the curse of other people.

Are you guys really justifying your job/Salary?

regards,

sagar

sa10ga9r@gmail.com
I also have same experience of this fraud company UBER. They charged my credit card and driver collected cash from me forcefully.
estimated fare was 415 and i travel on that route almost daily with uber. I was charged Rs 729 for this trip, when checked with Uber, they said GPS error and will refund money. Today its more than 17 day but no refund yet. after 5th Oct they stopped responding to App messages. I paid almost 315 Rs extra which is not aa small amount. I want my refund.
I want o talk to customer care but there is no call back facility no email ID no customer care no. to highlight issues. Really poor management of customer services.
I am still using uber because no other choice for me... really not satisfied with the service. They have error in their system app customer service, why would I suffer, i just want my refund.
Hi Team,

From last two week I am chasing with your team in email to not able to get access of uber account as getting an error message "This mobile number is already in use and cant be transfered another account". I have many time reset te password but its not working.

more that 20 email send back to the team but not getting final solution.

is this your services???
No one is ready to call back to me to resolve it?
Do you want costumer satisfaction or irritated the customer?
Please share your high level escalation process, I will follow by them.

Nitin Kawalkar
I was charged Rs 42 for cancellation as per PayTM summary which I wanted to be refunded as HR55X3259 has made me wait too much and unnecessarily moved cab in opposite direction without picking me up inspite of coming quite closer. Meanwhile I called the driver as well who with no reasons asked me to wait another 15mins after which I cancelled trip being frustated. This is second incident today and the first driver with phone number [protected] has cancelled the trip on his own with no reason, even after asking me to wait on the phone and making me wait for more than 8 mins already. Due to this harrasment I contacted Uber customer service through the app and was harrassed even more with unnecessary denial of inderstanding the issue and their refusal of paying back my money and taking actions against those drivers.
Attached the screenshots.

i booked uber pool for 11 km distance ride, the fare showed in my uber app was 49 rs and after 40 mins of waiting time the rude cab driver arrived, and i was shocked to see when he charged me 253 rs . for next 44 mins driver and I were have arguments but all in vain, he asked me to reach customer care bit pay all money now, the customer care number provided in site is just fake its never reachable, the driver started misbehaving and finally i had to pay 253 rs, I felt so humiliated and cheated. instead of 49 rs i paid 253 rs, whcih was not even actual uber go fare for same distance, i even raised complaint through app help, butnobody responded yet.
such a terrible service provided, I am never going to book cab through uber now.

Uber - Escalation