While using App based services o[censored]ber India, following problems are seen, which are faced by almost all users.
1) When entering destination, it shows approx. wait time for pick up. Once you confirm booking, it shows higher time and by the time vehicle reaches to you, it's still more time.
Remedies is, they must be penalized for delay than first time shown.
2) Once you book services, a tele call is followed from either side, driver always INSISTING on destination. If it does not suit him, he cancel the trip or in worst case, ask / force user to cancel it. This is not fair. Regulatory body must scrutinize cancellation and ask service provider for reasons for cancellation.
3) In the event of cancellation by driver, Uber app auto trip allocate to some one else. Thus time passes but no services. The AUTO TRIP ALLOCATION TO ANOTHER for services be not permitted but it shall rest with user whether he wants another booking or will be using other means. There is no data with user, for the cancellation made by App.
4) It is seen that once you book services, driver calls and confirm pick up. Suddenly, he cancel trip and again App start re-booking. I have experienced this for my trip with Uber at Ahmedabad. The Driver passed in front of my pick up, with some other passengers. ( He has got direct passenger, with farer destination and more fare!!) Trip date 20/01/22. (I could not find trip number from App receipt!!)
5) It is seen that once you book services, driver calls and ask to come at another pick up point. He than cancel trip, and ask is I am ready with same fare as that o[censored]ber App? (Vadodara trip dated 19/01/21)