Uber India — deducted cancellation charges through the driver cancels itself

Indian Institute of Health and Family Welfare hyd on Mar 6, 2018
I uma devi booked a cab on[protected] between 1-2 pm to sivarampally, dm&ho office. Booking was done and drivers name displayed on phone his name was shanker and phone number [protected]. He telephoned me saying that he is reaching to pickup.in response i said i waiting for your arrival. He arrived pickup place ie., iihfw, vengal rao nagar, hyd. Soon after getting into the vehicle he asked the place where i have to go. I said the place is sivarampally immediately he refused and said he was tried couldnot drive the vehicle then i said it is your wish if you can't come you have cancel the drive. He said ok and he cancelled on his own for which you have called cancellation charges from me which is not my fault. I booked another vehicle of your own organisation and reached the place and paid 616 rupees including previous cancellation charges rs 48.50 paisa. This is not fair on part of the driver. Please correct your system for these type of penalties. For which customer is not at all responsible. On top of it i was anxious to reach the place and booking for another vehicle.

[Mar 06, 2018] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Uber India - deducted cancellation charges through the driver cancels itself