[Resolved] Uber India — fare cheating

Sunilkooriyattil on Jun 12, 2019
This is not the first time, the Uber make me fool by fare change. When we check, the fare is something else, after the drive the charge is different.. The reply was also not proper., I will definitely go to the consumer court this time.
Please take my point and sent me proper reply.
1. How can the uber charge Twice for Airport Access. they charged me twice for Rs. 89.25 + applicable taxes. (Please see the attachment).
please note it is twice.
2. I waited for the driverto reach the airport, but he charged me for waiting.
3.The driver charged from were he stands ( from his village) at the time of my booking, not from the Airport. it clearly shows from the Map.
4. At the time of booking, the charge shows Rs. 186/- which is ok after paying the Airport access fees. But How it is increased toRs. 332.16-. It is almost double rate. I didnt even waited for a second to book the car.\
I was a regular (Daily user ), once. But because of this type of cheating, i stoped using the Uber and used the alternate vehicles.
They compeling me to go to customer court, and I will definitely go this time if I didnt get any proper responce from them.

I think Consumer Complaint will solve my problem ...
Iam waiting for a proper replay.
Thanks.

fare cheating
fare cheating
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 30, 2019
Nothing till date.

[Jun 16, 2019] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0