[Resolved]  Uber India — trip started and ended without the passenger, and got billed for that

I had booked the uber auto on 18th nov 2019 at around 12:45 am from the destination: lido mall, swamy vivekananda rd, halasuru, bengaluru

To: sr layout murugeshpalya, banglore

And the expected fare was around between rs. 130-170 as shown by the uber app

But the driver started the trip without me from the location: "magrath road" and ended at "shanthala nagar, ashok nagar", for which i charged 568.25 (Card payment still pending). I am yet to pay the amount, but without paying the same i won't be able to book a new ride. So i will be forced to pay the amount for which i have not taken any ride, in case i want to book uber again.

Screenshot attached against the above details

I worst part is uber doesn't have any customer care number for india.in other countries, it was due to govt regulations.

I ended up taking a bike ride from rapido (Screenshot attached)

I raised an online complaint with the uber, but no response from them.
trip started and ended without the passenger, and got billed for that