[Resolved]  Uber India — uber eats did not deliver food and no refund was initiated

I had ordered 2 mcflurry oreo medium and 1 mcaloo tikki burger from mcdonals via uber eats and for a long time it was displayed that the meal is being prepared so we waited but just after that we got a notification that "your courier couldn't reach you, so this order was canceled without a refund." this is ridiculous as the delivery guy didn't call us anytime and we had already paid online for the service. Why do we not get any refund if we have paid for something and which did not get delivered to us! This is just so unethical and pathetic. Why don't they have a system to see if the delivery was really attempted or not, just not delivering us food and also not refunding the amount is utterly nonsense! Uber eats is one service which i'll not use from now onwards and also recommend my friends too to not use it! Atleast have the courtesy to refund the amount when the fault is at your end! Never expected this kind of bad service from uber!

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 27, 2019
Thanks to this website I got my refund in 15 days. There was a refund initiated by Uber Eats in just few days after logging the complaint.

Uber India