Unboxed.in — fake product

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 ERNEST REUBEN on Dec 10, 2018
Hi, Im Ernest.

Before buying from Unboxed i saw its testimonials and researched about the genuineness of their products. I even saw few complaints here and then decided to buy from Unboxed.in. I bought a Polo Ralph Lauren Blue perfume which is my favorite and have been using from long time. The perfume got delivered withing 3 days and i was soo happy and excited. as i opened there was a little spillage which was ok with me, then i opened and smelled the perfume cap and damnn i was soo happy to smell the genuine Rl Blue smell, But as i sprayed the perfume the smell was completely different. It was not a RL Blue at all. Rl blue 1 spray will smell even 10 ft away but this was not the same with the perfume i got from unboxed . I was sooo unhappy smelling the perfume juice . I dont understand how the cap smelled of the genuine perfume and not the perfume juice itself.

I immediately left an not on the website raising my concern which i addressed to Mohit. I havent heard back from him neither did i get any revert from their team. Even after soo much of negetivity out there i trusted the company and bought the perfume and i am disappointed .
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0