[Resolved]  Union Bank Of India — Initiated But Not Completed issue While Paying Online Fees

I paid kendriya vidhyalaya fees by online (UPI) mode with Union Bank Of India online Fees Collection portal of Rs 1, 800 from Bhim UPI.My payment was showing successfull on Bhim app and My Bank Of India's account Deduted the amount of Rs. 1, 800 on 14.07.2021 at 06:30 PM. But The deducted amount not credited to kendriya vidhyalaya's UBI Online fees collection portal yet . And when i goes to check my payment status on UBI Online fees collection portal's Payment History page the message showing on the page that "Payment initiated But Not Completed" This message is still on the payment history page of the UBI Online fees collection portal . So I want my deducted amount's Refund to my Bank of india's account as soon as possible . I have a Transaction id of this transaction. My account detail and Transaction id given below -

*PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE AND REFUND MY DEDUCTED AMOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Transaction Id[protected].
Account Holder Name - Lokesh Sudhir Wankhede
Account number - [protected]. (Bank of india)
IFSC Code - BKID0009510.
Jul 15, 2021
My issue resolved successfully
Jul 15, 2021

Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Union Bank of India
    Union Bank of India Phone
    +91 22 2575 1500 [Call Centre]
    +91 80 2530 0175 [Call Centre]
    +91 22 2289 2000 [Board]
    Union Bank of India Address
    Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021