[Resolved]  Union Bank Of India — UBI KV FEES, Money deducted from my SBI ACCOUNT but transaction failed on ubi KV fees portal

I am Aayush Gaur. I was submitting fees for my sister studying in KV2 AMBALA CANTT on 14 Jan 2022 1:50 PM. I logged in to UBI KV FEES PORTAL and went to do online payment.
Then I paid the fees from UPI QR CODE displayed on the screen. Money was debited from my SBI account but the website showed transaction failed.
Please help me get my money back.
UPI TRANSACTION ID[protected]
Time : 1:50 PM
Jan 17, 2022
After 2 working days, the money was refunded to my bank account through which I paid it in the first place. If anybody is suffering with the same issue please wait for 2 working days your money will get refunded to you.
Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

I am Amit kumar. I was submitting fees for my son studding in KV Khichiripur East Delhi on 14 Jan 2022. I logged into UBI KV PORTAL and went to do online payment.

Then i paid the fees from UPI QR CODE displayed on the screen. Money was debited from my axis account but the website showed translation failed.

Please help me get my money back.

My details are as follows:

Student UID No. [protected]
Student Name Khushal Verma
KV Name KHICHARIPUR DISTT EAST DELHI
Quarter fee paid Quarter-4 (Jan - Mar)
Mode of Payment BHIM UPI
Date of Transaction 14/01/2022
Customer Bank Name Axis Bank
Amount 1800

Also please check attached here with PrtSct of Fee Payment.

I am Anand kashyap. I was submitting fees (first quater) for my daughter studying in KV NFC vigyan vihar delhi-92. I logged into UBI KV PORTAL and went to do online payment.(submission date - 02/04/2022)

Then i paid the fees by entering the details but Money was debited from my axis account but the website showed translation failed and now when i'm trying to again logged in for fee receipt it shows student details mismatch.

so please help me.

Also please check attached here of Fee Payment.

Union Bank of India
    Union Bank of India Phone
    +91 22 2575 1500 [Call Centre]
    +91 80 2530 0175 [Call Centre]
    +91 22 2289 2000 [Board]
    Union Bank of India Address
    Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021