[Resolved] Union Bank Of India — Union Bank Of India UPI transaction failed

Mariahun, Uttar Pradesh, India
 shubhamgupta1024
I did transaction through UPI android app, and it was debited 10th feb 2017 06:19 PM.but not credited the money to my friends account. I have submitted online complaint via bank website, but not getting any response. Even I talked ten times to call center people. once they told "you will get money within 48 hours" and second time they told "call center cam not help for case o[censored]PI transaction fails. And you have to submit complaint via app only."

In Union bank UPI app, there is a page of complaint status, but no option to submit complaint.

Then I send mail to [protected]@unionbank and [protected]@unionbankofindia.com on same day, now its over 4 days but not get a single response. Even, I have sent mail to [protected]@unionbankofindia.com with required app screenshots, but from them also not got a single response.

I have some urgency with money, hope you people can understand common man's problem. Else, I would have to twit to #PMO #RBI #Unionbankofindia, will be my last option along with all attached proof.

Ac.No: [protected]
Amount: 5000.00 rs.
DateTime:[protected]:19.
Contact mail ID: ankit.[protected]@gmail.com
mobile no: [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 15, 2017
Today, finally got my money back. call center, mbteam. Thanks to UBI.

[Feb 14, 2017] Union Bank of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shubhamgupta1024, Feb 14, 2017
Proof...

Union Bank Of India UPI transaction failed
Manoj Khedekar's response, Feb 17, 2017
Kindly activate my my ubi account with mobile banking

Comments

Registered my email:anirudhkumar. [protected]@gmail.com & mobile no.[protected]

My account number ×××××××××××4460
09/02/2017 morning 07:14am 4000 debited bt not transfers or refunded
Please solved it
Kindly register me for SMS alert for my ubi a/c- [protected]

I'm trying to set my UPI pin but an error message is generated every time showing either "Trasaction failure" or "Debit card can't be recogized".
And as i know there is no transaction failure in last 5 trasaction.
For Secure booking please allow application to send an sms to validate your mobile number
My account number [protected]
i did transaction of 1000 rs.(15/05/2017) by BHIM App but this transaction failed but this amount deducted from my account and not received of receiving account.
my unioun bank a/c - ×××××××××××846...
My mobile num is - [protected]
and my email id is - [protected]@gmail.com
please solve my complain...
Sadhana Maurya's reply, Jan 25, 2018
Why my money is not refunded till now
i did transaction of 2000 rs.(7/08/2017) by UPI App but this transaction failed but this amount deducted from my account and not received of receiving account.
my unioun bank a/c - [protected]...⇄
My mobile num is - [protected]
and my email id is - [protected]@gmail.com
please solve my complain...

I transfered money to my friend account transaction is failed but money is debited from my account.money is debited at 07/08/2017 still I didn't receive money. please solve my problem.
My account number:[protected]
My phone number:[protected]
My mail-id:[protected]@gmail.com

I did transaction through bhim app, and it was debited 09/12/2017 7:29 PM.but not credited the money to my friends account. And not return mony in my account have submitted online complaint via bank toll free no. but not getting any response. once they told "you will get money within 48 hours" and second time they told "call center not help for case o[censored]PI transaction fails. And you have to submit complaint via app only."

My ac. No. [protected]
Mo. No. [protected]
My email id- [protected]@gmail.com
Transection money-10000

Sir mere acc no [protected] se transaction maine kiya aur transaction failed ho gya aur balance kat gya hai aur transfer nahi hua
Transaction details
P1712281113273165692114
UTR[protected]
My id [protected]@gmail.com
Mo no [protected]
Sir balance return nahi hua account me please jaldi kariye sir
i download u-mobile & m-passbook app but it is not activating in my mobile sms charges deducted so many times but not activated pls solve my problem
anand95200's reply, May 3, 2018
pls solve my problem
I did the online transaction but the transaction was failed but the money was deducted still not refunded so please refund the amount..

+91 22 2575 1500 [Call Centre]
    +91 80 2530 0175 [Call Centre]
    +91 22 2289 2000 [Board]
    Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Union Bank Of India - Union Bank Of India UPI transaction failed