Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF]
Unit Trust of India

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care

Unit Trust of India

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
'GN' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E)
Mumbai City District

Awesome

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] related photos (139)

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Complaints & Reviews

SHAMBHU DAYAL SINVHAL
Sub: - Non- receipt of Repurchase Proceed
Ref: - MNC Fund I D No[protected] New Folio [protected] )
I was having units of MNC scheme under ID 1820801. The details of holding are as under: -

S.N. Name of Holder Units Scheme

1 Shambhu Dayal Sinvhal 1657.085 MNC Fund

Till date I have not received the repurchase proceed. The Dehradun office has informed that your cases have been processed on 06.11.2007. I also applied for issue of duplicate warrant of this amount as per your suggestion during the mid of march 2008. I However it has not been received so far. I have contacted to my broker & also written to UTI office D Dun on phone or by letter . But I am very sorry to inform you, that more than 10 months have been passed . But any favourable action is still awaited . I am senior citizen & my age is more than 80 yrs old. Last days II was suffering for illness & I require the money for my routine
Medical requirements.

You are requested to take an immediate action because it is already late more than 10 months. This is my last request otherwise I am free to take action against you at appropriate level .

Yours Faithfully

(SHAMBHU DAYAL SINVHAL)

gs singh
    Hi sir/madam,

I have not received the interest for 2 Years for US-64 Bonds (2006, 2007) i.e Gratuity . it is lying in the Error in processing status with the company for the last 3 years . I had Vistited the ITO office in the delhi nearly 10 times but in vain . The contacted person is Mr. Malik . Kindly help me in getting my interest.
    Investor Id is 89547890
    Name Is Jasbir Kaur
    Phone Number to contact [protected]

Gursimran

UTI TSL — Non-payment of redemption money etc. of Tax Free US 64 Bonds Certificates

Non-payment of redemption money etc. o[censored]S 64 Bonds Certificates No. 28352433 and 28371284 on maturity on 1/6/2008 against Investor ID 93766865.

Ref: My e-mails dated 10/6/08, 19/6/08, 27/6/08, 6/7/08, 14/7/08, 21/7/08, 4/8/08 and 7/8/08 and physical reply letter dated 6/7/08 and UTI TSL Mumbai’s letter dated 21/6/08 and e-mail dated 7/8/08.

I submitted my two US 64 Bond Certificates No.[protected]for 1839 Bonds) and No.[protected]for 110 Bonds) together at the same time and in the same UTI TSL Office, Gulab Bhavan, New Delhi on 28th April 2008, but have not received redemption money etc. till date. Rather I have been blamed vide their letter dated 21.6.08 that I did not submit the certificate No.[protected] units) while I submitted that too along with the other certificate. With my reply letter dated 27.6.08 I also enclosed scanned copy of the receipted and stamped phototcopies of both the certificates by UTITSL New Delhi, in proof of my submitting both the certificates together.

Again without taking into consideration my that reply letter with the proof and my further 5 e-mail messages vide their e-mail dated 7.8.08 they again insisted that “your request is under objection. that you have not submitted the certificate no[protected] units) hence confirm the same at your end or submit the bond certificate no[protected] units).” The Certificate No.28371284 has been misplaced or lost in UTITSL offices and not by me and with no fault of mine I am suffering.

Unit Trust of India — Non-payment of redemption money etc. of US 64 Bonds Certificates No. 28352433 and 28371284 on maturity on 1/6/2008 against Investor ID 93766865.

UTI, US-64 — Not Getting the Money

My wife Mrs Bimla Prakash has US-64 Certificate (ID No.[protected]. She submitted the certificate for the maturity on 30th January 2010. Till date i have received the amount of Rs. 4661/=.
    I have enquire in your CBD Belapur Office they told me that the cheque has been sent through speed post No. EN[protected]IN dated 1.4.2010. I also enquire in the post office Nerul, Navimumbai . They told me that the Post is not received in the post office.
    Sir I am not getting the money so please help me for that.
    An early action is appreciated.

Surendra Prakash
    Flat No. 301, Plot No. 120, Sector-21, Nerul, Navi Mumbai 400706

Tapan Kumar Sett

Please note that I am holding two UTI US 64 Bond certificates bearing nos.[protected] units of Rs. 100/- each = Rs. 17, 700/-) ID No. 54111738 and certificate no.[protected] units of Rs. 100/- each = Rs. 6, 600/-) ID No. 52872103.

I have deposited both the certificates in the Kolkata Office o[censored]TI through my agent on ist week of June '08, but till date I have not received the cheque for redemption of Bond along with interest for the period from 1.12.07 to 31.5.08.

Please look into this matter and sent the cheque at the earliest at the following address.

Tapan Kumar Sett

Address:
      334, MAHARAJA NANDA KUMAR ROAD (SOUTH),
      KOLKATA - 700036,
      West Bengal

kala srinivasan
        My certificate no[protected] in the name of my son shravan kumar.
        I had several mails but so far there is no response at all. i tried contacting your chennai office but they do not pick up the phone at all. can you give please keep me posted on this. i have sent the original certificate signed by my son and attested by the notary alonfg with the xerox copy of his bank statement so that you could send the cheque.
        kindly look into at the earliest.
        kala srinivasan
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

UTI Mutual Fund — REFUND OF U05502 UTI CHILDREN'S CAREER BALANCED PLAN- GROWTH [Resolved]

ASHWINI MADHUKAR SONAWANE
          SIR,
          I AM ASHWINI MADHUKAR SONAWANE .FOLIO NO.[protected]. I GET ACCOUNT STATEMENT UPTO3-APR-2007 THEN NO ANY COMMUNICATION...

Mrs. Urmil Gupta
          I was the holder of 600 units o[censored]S-64 scheme o[censored]TI vide cert.Nos.[protected] (200 units) and [protected] (400 units) as on 30, 06, 1993. The UTI declared a dividend of Rs. 1560 on these 600 uuits but the concerned official, instead of sending the dividend warrant (No.[protected]; MICR> no. 342440) to me at my usual address, sent the same to some other Mrs. Urmil Gupta at her address 21A, GH-10, Sunder Apartments, Paschim Vihar, NewDelhi, and she got the saame credited into her account No.8535 with Panjab Sind Bank in Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. When I did'nt receive my dividend for two months I contacted the UTI and they told me that the relevant dividend warrant had already been got encashed at Panjab Sind Bank, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. When contacted this Mrs. Urmi Gupta of New Delhi admitted having received and encashed the said warrant but insisted that she was the rightful recepient of the amount relevant to the certificates which she was holding and that I should get in touch with the UTI to get my problem solved. It is pertinent to note that the dividend warrant counterfoil carries the certificate nos and the folio no. of the relevant holder and had she cared to tally the nos and folio no on the counterfoil with those mentioned on her certificates which she claimed she was holding, she would have realized the mistake. In any case the mistake was in fact on the part o[censored]TI who sent my warrant at her address. Since than I have been writing to UTI in this regard at different intrvals but the UTI never showed the courtesy of even acknowledging my letters what to speak of redressing my grievance.
          Then durinf a visit to Chandigarh (3274, Sector 15D) din 2006, I personally visited the office o[censored]TI and expalined the who case to one of the officers there. As advised by him I submitted all these details to him vide my letter dated 02.09.2006 The gentlemaan assured me that he woud forward my case to the concerned quaters for further necessary action. Next month the UTI Technological Services, Plot No 3, CBD Belapur, New Mumbai, vide their letter UTITSL/ICC/legal/US64/2006-07 dated 16.10.2006 informed me that they had refered my case to their New Delhi branch at 174, Ist Floor, Rajendra Bhawan and I would receive a reply directly from tham.
          When no reply was received even ater more than a year, I wrote an e-mail to that office on 19.12.2007 giving a reference to their New Mumbai office letter and requested that my due amount wlongwith interest be paid to me. As in the past, no reply was received . Once again I sent another e-mail on 24.03.2008 to this New Delhi office but again there has been no reply even after more than four months.I am a senior citizen who is fed up with the callous attitude o[censored]TI. Can you please help me in getting my due>
          Urmil Gupta
          558, Sector 15A, Hissar-125001 (Haryana)
          ID 7757199 and 75355939

Good Morning Sir,

I am sorry to bring up an old unresolved issue to you. You will find from the attached that the bank has misplaced/overlooked the credit of the below warrant amounts. They initially told me they would get in touch with you for duplicate warrants and they asked me for your contact details. I promptly did send them. Now they have got back to me asking me to contact you directly and request for the duplicate warrants.
          Sir, I request you to kindly issue me duplicate warrants and send it to my bank via ECS transfer. Highly appreciate your intervention.
          1. Rs.668.25 June 2005

Sent: 17 April 2012 5:29 PM
          To: Chitra Venugopal
          Subject: RE: UTI pending issue

Hello mam

my efforts to trace the warrant certificate not materialised.

pls take up the matter with UTI for duplicate warrants mam.

with regards

branch manager

Nikhat Saleem Khoja
            I have not received UTI master share warrant inspite of me sending Letter o[censored]ndertaking for Issue of Duplicate Cheque in the month of April 2008 as per their profoma letter on judicial stamp paper of Rs.20/-
            Mrs. Anita Cordeiro,

Warrant No.[protected] dated 7.11.2007 for Rs.12, 600/-
            Folio No.[protected] – Investor ID No.[protected]
            Name : Mrs. Anita Cordeiro
            Bank: Bank of India – SB A/c No.[protected]

I have to regretfully inform you that despite my repeated requests stating non receipt of the above Warrant by me, the matter has still not been resolved from your end.

The gist of the matter is as under:

1. Received a letter from UTI Technology Services, Navi Mumbai dated stating that the article was Returned Undelivered.

2. Response to the above letter was sent by me on 7.3.2008 by Registered Post, the acknowledgement of which is with me.

3. Copy of my reply was sent to Mr. Naik in April, 2008 by Registered Post.

4. Personally met Mr. Mokashi o[censored]TI Asset Management Co. Ltd. UTI Financial Centre, 1099A, 1st Floor Maheshwari Vidya Pracharak Mandal, Near Hotel Ambassador, Model Colony Road, Shivajinagar, Pune 411 016 on July 10th 2008 and explained him about the non-receipt of the said warrant. It appears that he has also made any attempt to solve this issue in the best interest of the investor.

You have now informed me to give you a ‘Letter o[censored]nderstanding for issue of duplicate cheque/warrant, which should be executed on Rs.100/- non judicial stamp paper, which in my considered opinion is absolutely needless and harassment to the investor.

Under the above circumstances, I would like to inform you that the validity period of the cheque/warrant has expired and the amount constituting the same is lying in the unclaimed account of the said scheme against the unclaimed warrant. Therefore, insisting on the said document would be absolutely not in order but somehow to harass the investor, more particularly a senior citizen like me.

I, therefore, request you to please send me a fresh warrant immediately and also a line in reply that my request is being processed.

Kindly revert.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Anita Cordeiro.
            Sir / madam

I have lost my orginal copy o[censored]TI- Master value fund
            and i am in need of a duplicate copy to be sent to my
            address

THANKS
            MUTHAMMAL

Unit Trust Of India Children Growth Fund — Non receipt of payment [Resolved]

kavita ashok memane
              Sandhya ashok memane had baught the children growth fund in year 1988-89, for her childs 1) Swapnil ashok memane 2)kavita...

VICTOR BHOWMICK
              Application for PAN Card submitted on 31.5.2008 vide Application Sr.No.[protected] which has been received in your Guwahati Office on 31.5.2008 under processing fee coupon number[protected],
              Kindly arrange to send the PAN Card to the address given in my application.
              Victor Bhowmick
              The undersigned submitted application for issuing PAN Card vide application no.[protected] which has been received in your Guwahati office on 31.5.2008 under Processing Fee Coupon Number No.[protected].
              Kindly send the PAN Card to the address submitted in my application form.
              Victor Bhowmick

Mrs Reeta Kaul

I hold 6.75% Tax Free US64 Bonds o[censored]TI whose date of maturity is 1.6.2008. I have not received Maturity amount cheque till date. The details of my holdings are as below:

(i) Bond Certificate No. 18430380
                No. of Bonds : 28
                Name of Holder:SMT REETA KAUL

(ii)Bond Certificate No. 18430398
                No. of Bonds : 288
                Name of Holder:SMT REETA KAUL

UTI be advised to immediately send the maturity amount cheque to me.

Mrs Reeta Kaul
                506, Mavilla Apartments
                Mayur Vihar-1
                Delhi-110091

My Mother holds 6.75% Tax Free US64 Bonds o[censored]TI whose date of maturity is 1.6.2008. I have not received Maturity amount cheque till date. The details of my holdings are as below:

(i) Bond Certificate No. 20846950
                No. of Bonds : 77
                Name of Holder:SMT SANTOSH MAKHARIA

UTI be advised to immediately send the maturity amount cheque to me.

So can u please suggest some better option so that i will get the maturity amount in the form of cheque soon.

Ragahaw Makahria,
                G/9B Shree Shyam market,
                Moti begumbadi,
                Surat-395003 Gujarat INDIA

Charanjit Singh
                  I have the following bonds matured on 1.6.2008, but neither I received the cheque nor the money electronically transfered into my Bank account.Kindly expediate the matter.
                  Investor I.D. Bond certificate No. No. of Bonds.
                  [protected] 19772659 24

The Registrar,
                  UTI Investor Services Limited,
                  Plot N0-3, Sector-11CBD Belapur
                  Navi Mumbai-400614

Referring to my UTI bonds (Investor ID No-7867859, Bond certificate no: 1377574; Ref No-US64 GOI BOND BPRJ No-760745 Dated 30/04/2003.Unit certificate no: [protected]), I have two issues to regarding the same:
                  2) 1, 58, 148.15
                  3) Despite numerous requests, my address has not been changed. You are requested to take care of my new address as mentioned below, and may please make all payments with out any further delay

New Address:

Old Address:
                  Qtr No. NH-2;D-23
                  Post-Vindhyanagar
                  Distt-Sidhi, MP

Also I request you to please incorporate the necessary interest rate as per the directives and please send me the gross value with interest.
                  Your help is greatly appreciated
                  Sincerely

DELHI-110096 Belapur, NAVI Mumbai
                  Ph[protected] Pin-400614,
                  Fax No[protected]
                  Reminder no-01
                  Sub- Payment o[censored]S64 GOI Bond BPRJ No-760745 Dt.30/04/2003 with interest at my above address.
                  Please refer my Registered letter Dt.27/03/2009 and my telephonic discussion with above address’ Telephone. I am sorry to submit that till date I have not received any response. My request is as follows-
                  01) My bond has matured on 1st June 2008 and as per the attached datasheet, I have been neither paid the interest nor the principal value of Rs.1, 58, 148.15
                  02) Despite numerous requests, my address has not been changed. You are requested to take care of my new address as mentioned below, and may please make all payments with out any further delay.Pl. Call my above Tel. if required and send response to my Fax. At earliest please.
                  With Regards.
                  Yours Faithfully

(Awadhesh Prasad)
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Unit Trust Of India (Children's Career Plan) Oct. 2000 — not receiving any intemation of undermention of uti scheme [Resolved]

SHRUTI
                    I have invested Rs.28382.72 in uti children career plane 2000 on 17/11/2000. my folio no. is[protected] and my membership...

Unit Trust Of India Unit 64 Bonds — us 64 bond redemption amt cheque not received [Resolved]

bimla bansal
                    us 64 bond redemption amt cheque not received
                    I have US 64 bonds total 71 nos. of bonds purchasen on...

sanjay nijhawan
                    sir i hv not got the cheque in CGGF"86 SCHMES...
                    UNIT CERTIFICATE NO.:[protected]
                    AS PER...RUCHIKA NIJHAWAN
                    C/O SANJAY NIJHAWAN
                    PLS REPLY FOR THIS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE...I SAHLL BE HIGHLY OBLIGEFUL TO YOU...THANKYOU
                    please send my complete account o[censored]nit 64 sch. my id no. is 21849928
                    please send complete account of my investment in "primary equity fund". my id no. is[protected]
                    Investor I.D:[protected]
                    1. I have received Interest payment for period 01.10.2008 To 31.03.2008 of AXIS Bank cheque, which was dishonoured by AXIS bank itself and asked to contact to issuer. I hv. sent back dishonoured cheque for re-validation to Ms. Vaishali Naik, AVP. Till date I hv. not recd. interest amount.
                    2. I have also sent ARS Bond-64 ( Total Units-401) certificate duly discharged (On maturity) on 24.02.2009 to above said official. But so far till no heed is being taken and maturity amount remains pending.
                    UTI will pay delayed interest payment for above delay ?

No chek recevie

date of commencent 10/12/1992 date of manturity 10/07/2013

Vanlata Biren Malde
                      Re. My Folio No. MEPUS - [protected], non receipt of dividend declared in Dec.2003.

I am very much pained to state that the dividend of Rs.1188/- for my above folio no. has not yet been received by me. I have written to UTI MF for a number of times in this regard in the last 5 years. I had also sent them a letter o[censored]ndertaking on 06/06/2005 duly signed by me. However, till date I have not heard anything from them in this regard.

The dividend must be outstanding in their books (of 2003) as unclaimed dividend.

Vanlata Biren Malde.

1501, Shobha Suman,
                      P.M.M.M. Road,
                      Opp. MTNL,
                      Mulund(west),
                      Mumbai- 400080.

ASHISH V. SHUKLA
                        Miss Vaishali Naik, Regional Manager, UTI Tech. ser. ltd.
                        I AM WRITTING THIS LETTER ON BEHALF OF MY SON .
                        I visited ur office to meet u regarding non receipt of interest on us 64 bonds under id. no.[protected] for the period 1.06.07 to 1.12.07. I was not allowed to see u & one o[censored]r bengoli manager accepted my letter on behalf o[censored]. He promised that issue is small & needful be done to return INTEREST amount of Rs.313.88 at earliest & I need not follow up on issue.
                        I am surprised to see that nothing is done on this interest till date. Now UTI has redamp the original amount but not paid interest of above mentioned period.
                        I would like to know from ur office when u will send interest due on 1.12.07. Amount was held by u saying that minor to major change is not done in your book of accounts. My simple question is for returning full amount u do not need of minor to major is by passed, while paying small interest of Rs. 313.88 u are not clearing it under the pretext of small silly reason.
                        Is it that UTI is cheating customers like this or it is the careless way of working o[censored]TI for the customers?
                        I was UTI customer since late sixties when unit prices were fluctuating 5/10 paisa per month. UTI was giving very good services at that time. Today case is simply reversed. Ueven donot check the balance amount of payment before redamption.
                        Extremely careless hence I had made statement that Iwill stop investing in any of the unit scheme till this issue is sorted out.
                        Will u care to reply this e-mail? Does UTI need customers any more? Do u care for the customers? U are harrasing small customers. Pl. stop this &improve on service if atall UTI wants to be in business.
                        Hpoe u will reply at an early date.
                        V.G. SHUKLA ([protected]@rediffmail.com)

Unit Trust Of India — us 64 bond redemption amt cheque not received [Resolved]

Mahendra P Chohan
                          us 64 bond redemption amt cheque not received
                          I have US 64 bonds total 220+240 nos. of bonds purchasen...

Mrs.Shilpa Sharad Vartak
                          Ref:- Your letter No.108200805203050243792096, dated.20/5/2008

I am in receipt o[censored]r letter referred to above alongwith format o[censored]ndertaking for duplicate dividend warrant.
                          Plz let me know whether I can fill up and sign the format and send the same to u or it has tobe on non judicial stamp paper. If so,
                          what should be the value of that non judicial satamp paper?
                          and whether it needs to be notorised.
                          You have also asked me to send my original unit certificates
                          to u to process the account statement. I did not get what u mean by "process account statement" . Plz explain. Can I send photo
                          copies of the certificates attested by me for ur purpose. Plz
                          clariify.
                          Shilpa Sharad Vartak
                          Dividend declared in the uti divdend yield fund in July 09 not recieved till date. My folio no. is[protected].
                          uti sent a mail informing the details of the warrant despatched to me, however it seems to have been lost in
                          transit. Request to send the draft for request letter/indeminity bond at my e-mail to enable me to send the request letter for duplicate issue of the dividend warrant.
                          Mool Chand Goel

UTI Mutual Fund — Revalidation of Dividend Warrant [Resolved]

S K SANKAR
                            Dear Sir / Madam,

Warrant No. [protected]UTI Mutual Fund)
                            Inv ID/Folio [protected]
                            Name S...

aspi doctor
                            In spite of repeated requests by email the company has not sent my an account statement for my investments in
                            1. UTI Dividend Yield Fund folio[protected]
                            2.UTI Energy Fund folio[protected].
                            They have sent me soft copies but I need hard copies for income tax, additional purchases, redemption and other purposes.
                            with due respect i beg to say that i am holding 500 units of mastergain92(uti mutual fund) my folio no. is [protected]. i have lost my unit certificates.

kindly send me the format (ANNEXURE 10) or the letter o[censored]ndertaking through which i can make my certificates re-issue.

My address is-
                            Ankush Agarwal
                            c/o shree Agarwal oil and dall mills
                            Tabela road, deewan market