[Resolved]  Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf] — redeem shares - uti mastershare plus unit scheme 1991 (master plus)

My father have 100 shares under uti master share plus unit scheme (1991 (Master plus) under certificate number[protected]. Kindly let me know the procedure to check for any pending dividends, claim issued rights offer under this scheme and how to surrender the certificate for a dematerialised share of the same and also provide me the correct contact number to check the details because we have certificates under the same scheme.

Sahil jain
[protected]@yahoo.com
Jun 21, 2019
May 09, 2019

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 21, 2019
Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response

Please provide the certificate no to enable us to give reply

At our end, we not able to see certificate no. (it is showing as protected: though you have provided).

UTIMF
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My grandfathers unit trust of india gius 1990 scheme
Cert. No. B8529910
Its of date 15 nov 1989
Its not got by my grand father at that time
I have certificate of it and pls give records of paid but as per our records its not paid
Pls give proper solutions
Lavesh pithani

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF]
    Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Phone
    Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Address
    'GN' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051