[Resolved] Unit Trust Of India — Rajlakshmi unit plan (Ii) rup (Ii)

Atul Rawat Assoc CIPD on Mar 2, 2017
I had bought 150 units of unit trust of india rajlaxmi unit plan (Ii) [rup (Ii)] (Clause xi), membership no. [protected] dated 21/04/1998, in the name of my daughter anushka rawat date of maturity being 21/04/2017. Till date i have not received any status about this. Kindly advice what should i do to redress the problem.
Archana rawat
Rawaarch@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2017

[Mar 02, 2017] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response, Mar 06, 2017
In this connection, we have taken up the matter with scheme registrars office on 03/03/2017 and they have sent the final clarification to the unit holder vide their mail dated 04/03/2017. Now case stands closed.

Comments

Membership no.[protected]. I don't have any information about my maturity amount .where I contact for my policy .please tell me.
Unit certificat no [protected]
no of units three hundred
name of unit holder ku bhagya shree
date of birth 26/3/1997
name of applicant Mr gudi devi W/o kishan lal modi laxmi nath ji ghati, bikaner
date of maturity 25/07/2017
please confirm amount pay
regard
bhagyashree modi
E-mail : modibhagyashree364@gmail.com
phon no:[protected]
Respected Sir,
I have invested Rs.10000/-, being the sale price of 1000 units@Rs.10/-per unit. in favour of my daughter Ms.Chandni Hemanshu Mehta, Membership No: [protected], date of commencement is 20/05/1995, Date of maturity is 20/05/2015, kindly please consider my request and convey all the details about the unit. I dint got any details about status(i.e. how much money have been incresed). I no have any information about my investment, so please do need full and reply me on my email or mobil no.
Thanking you sir,
yours sincerely,
Hemanshu Harilal Mehta ( [protected] )
Email :- hemanshujj@hotmail.com

'GN' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Unit Trust Of India - Rajlakshmi unit plan (Ii) rup (Ii)