UrbanTouch.in / Urban Clothing Company Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Oct 2, 2022

File a complaint to UrbanTouch.in / Urban Clothing Company

Having problems with UrbanTouch.in / Urban Clothing Company?

File a complaint and get it resolved by UrbanTouch.in / Urban Clothing Company customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

UrbanTouch.in / Urban Clothing Company

UrbanTouch.in / Urban Clothing Company Website

UrbanTouch.in / Urban Clothing Company Head Office Address

No: 51, Kavarai Street, Athipet, Ambattur
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

UrbanTouch.in / Urban Clothing Company Phone Numbers

UrbanTouch.in / Urban Clothing Company reviews & complaints(13)

I have ordered t-shirt on 25/09/2022 with order no : UT1684 on 25/09/2032. I paid rs
999/- at source. There is no response on the shipment of the product. I have mailed twice to the customer care. No response till now. I telephoned to the toll free. There was also no response.
UrbanTouch.in / Urban Clothing Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed my order on 14th july and it is prepaid order. It was expected to be delivered between 21st and 25th of july.The status of the order is not updated since 22nd july.I called the currier company they told me my order is yet not handed over to them it is still with Urbanic. I mailed Urbaic they are not providing any progressive update and now they are not replying to my mails even. I want the delivery in 2 days or I want my money refund.
    Aug 03, 2022
    Updated by deeksha.tyagi
    It is not resolved yet.

I have recieved different items from which I have ordered. Plz refund the money or give me the original product

I have ordered a product from Urbantouch with order ID UT1610. I have not received any confirmation of this order placed, nor able to track the status. I happen to write an email to customer support, but did not receive any response. I used the customer support chat option, and even called up the outlet contact numbers given in website. unfortunately no response received. It is indeed a disappointment having paid the money and awaiting for...

My name is Basheer, I ordered a shirt on 18.06., 2021, ( UT1585) This is my order number. There is no information that the product will be delivered. Can you say that my product will be delivered?
        Details of Payment given below...
        Transaction ID: [protected]
        Merchant Website: www.urbantouch.store
        Amount Paid: 884.00
        Order Date:[protected]:12:31

Hlo sir I've ordered two trousers and two shirts in urbantouch order no. Ut1581.in website and order was delivered, and I found a shirt with one shade in ur website and delivered product looks like other and other trouser wasn't fit to me, and one shirt was good as expected.as u were mentioned in ur terms and conditions damaged product can be exchanged but I've tried several ways to contact ur authority . sources : messenger, Facebook, mailsbr...

I had ordered two shirts uh but I can't able to signup and I can't able to track the order, but my money is detected from my account

Hi Ram, thanks for your purchase of Rs. 518.00 from SALE! We'll notify you when it ships. View order (#EN136331): https://urban-style.in/[protected]/orders/22817c5e327ddb37f3af9276737c8803/authe...

Text STOP to unsubscribe.
            Oct 24, 2020
            Updated by Ram jsr
            I have booked 2days back What happen my ordersis not come

Thank You For Shopping With womenclothestudio. Your Order Number #33485 is Confirmed. Your Order Will Delivered to You on 25/10/2019.call.[protected] Email us.[protected]@gmail.com For any Queries. Happy Shopping!

After this SMS, no communication or product delivery. Lost 1400+ rupees...
              Could have donated to some needy people instead of these rogues.
              Feb 2, 2020
              Jan 02, 2020
              UrbanTouch.in / Urban Clothing Company Customer Care's response
              The complaint looks like is been raised on a wrong company. The message states 'womenclothestudio' and we urban clothing company has no connection to the same. We manufacture and retail only the brand urbantouch (menswear casuals). We be stand by the customers.

How ever we are sad to hear the bad experience you had.

Hope the information above explains.

Urban Clothing Company.
              [protected]@urbantouch.in

Your order id : [protected]
                Order status : pending
                Total ordered quantity : 1.00
                Total order amounts : ₹899.00
                Product details :-
                Product name : sky blue digital printed western collection dress
                Product image :
                Product quantity : 1.00
                Product price : ₹899.00

Above order recieved but not as per my order & confirmation. It vari from discription in all manner. Likely dont want to procedd further, just want to refund my amount at earliest.
                Apr 4, 2018
                Mar 03, 2018
                UrbanTouch.in / Urban Clothing Company Customer Care's response
                We are sad to know the issue you are facing.

Kindly share your contact details to get in touch with you.
                Pls check if you have purchased the above mentioned product in www.urbantouch.in as we do not sell any product with name 'Sky Blue Digital Printed Western Collection Dress'

As part of our customer service;
                The product will be free to you If the above mentioned issue is from us.
                We are available 24x7 at [protected] (Toll Free)
                or
                [protected]@urbantouch.in
                or log a complaint at https://www.urbantouch.in/pages/contact-us

We are here to assist you.

Linto Cyriac
                COO
                Urban Clothing Co.

I got a sweater and hoodie for my father, from Nizamabad urban touch shop. Guy working in that shop suggested me that size but that was not fitting to my father. When I went back for exchange they are not allowing for exchange and we have been told that we can't exchange. Kindly look into this and help us. Guys working in the shop are not having proper knowledge about how to speak to a coustmer
                  Jun 6, 2017
                  May 06, 2017
                  UrbanTouch.in / Urban Clothing Company Customer Care's response
                  Please write to us at [protected]@urbantouch.in with you mobile number or log this details in www.urbantouch.in;
                  We will be able to track your purchase and do the needful; Exchange is your rights and its specified in the store terms that an exchange is allowed within 30 days.

Please visit the store and show this response to demand your exchange;
                  We will give you a call to confirm if your exchange is been done.

Please visit the store and show this response to demand your exchange;
                  We will give you a call to confirm if your exchange is been done.

Urbantouch.in / Urban Clothing Company — Trouser colour shading

Purchased a trouser in urbantouch show room on 18 oct 2016..after 3 washes trouser colour shaded..i request the urbantouch manager for replace..but they didnt respond well...kindly look into the matter.....

I placed an order on 25th of April 2012 ORDER NO[protected]. It was informed that the delivery is through aramex courier service.and when I placed the order I got mail from urban touch telling that the delivery will be possible within 4 to 6 days.
                    when you count the days you can see that it is the 18th day,and I havent received my order yet!
                    So please tell me what kind of service you are providing to your customers?I called urban touch 3 times and each time the the customer care official told me that they will check the status and will call me back.May be they are so busy proving the customer care ,I didnt even get a reply till.
                    so I trided the aramex trivandrum number.They told me that they didnt received the order yet.and after 3 days when I called them they told me that they sent back the courier because they didnt know the correct address.when I placed the order tey asked my phone number.and to my surprise the courier service didtn even call me back to my number.when I asked that guy he was arguing with me.so please urban touch you should understand that,I got all these kinds of headaches just because of you.and I would like to mention that I am not at all interested in any kind of future online shopping with your site.i just fedup with your service and customer care.if you are providing such a kind of service i can surely tell you ,this site is not going to exist for a ling time.and dont forget that there is consumer courts all over india.so I do have an option to make complaint agaist your site.
                    i think better you know about the legal sides and its effects.
                    as usual the cutomercare will show sincere apologies to this mail.and please uraban touch dont make me more angry by showing such kind of irressponsible replies.I do not want your apologies and I want to get my order delivered as eary as possible.
                    Jun 11, 2017
                    May 06, 2017
                    Dear Sir/Mam;
                    You have logged this complaint on www.urbantouch.in and we understand that the comment is against a website www.urbantouch.com which was taken over by www.fashionandyou.com

Since we have noticed this as an unattended message, therefore, the reply is.
                    You can find more details about us in www.urbantouch.in -Menswear casual brand
                    Have a good day

Dear Sir/Mam;

Since we have notice this as an unattended message therefor the reply is.
                    You can find more details about us in www.urbantouch.in -Menswear casual brand

Urban Clothing Co.
                    I ordered the kurti from fb deal online shopping but today i received A DIRTY MATERIAL SO PATHETIC
                    Medhavi Prabhudessai's reply, Sep 28, 2018
                    i ordered kurti from brothers express i received dirty material