Steve Madden India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 5, 2023

File a complaint to Steve Madden India

Having problems with Steve Madden India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Steve Madden India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Steve Madden India

Steve Madden India Website

Steve Madden India Head Office Address

8th Floor, Maker Towers E, Cuffe Parade
Mumbai City District

Steve Madden India Phone Numbers

Steve Madden India reviews & complaints(44)

I purchased a shoe from Steve Madden online India website ...it did not fit well so was returned.
It's been 10 days but no refund has been received in my account moreover the shoe is also with the company back to their warehouse...my money is stuck and no resolution till now!
I am fed up with this service as their customer care in India is very rude and slow. They keep asking to wait and wait.
Steve Madden India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a bag from Steve madden and it has been several days and there is no update regarding the bag. I tried to contact the customer care, but they are not picking up and even they are not responding to the mail. It is very pathetic to see such a big company doing this. Don't ever do the same mistake guys. HUGE SCAM
    Hello Customer,

Request you you can write us on [protected]@stevemadden.in with your order details and images of your product for assisting you further or contact us on our support number [protected] .

I would like to return my order. The size of the shoes given is wrong
      Hello Vanshika,

Request you to contact us on our support number [protected] or you can write us on [protected]@stevemadden.in with your order details and images of your product for assisting you further.

I have purchased Steve maddan heels from elante mall Chandigarh on 15th April . Which they told me to exchange it I don't like but I dint exchange it somehow . And I have worn it just once . It's leather from heel is coming out and it's shape is changed.kindly exchange it .

I purchased this pink slipper for Rs 5500 hardly a month back and just wore it once and the leather of it has started coming out… i went to the store at jio mall from where i had purchased and they were like this comes under wear and tear … a 5500 slippers gets weared and teared in just one time wear is very disappointing…. I would request u to pls return my money back as the quality is not gud at all …...

I bought a footwear 4 5 days back
          I wore it for half an hour and it started giving me pain and that also extreme pain . I went to Steve Madden store and they denied to exchange it

I bought heels worth rupees 9000/- from Steve Madden store Phoenix market city.
            My heels are in worst condition now how can a shoe worth rupees 9000/- be of such bad quality.

I purchased a steve madden shoe from elante mall chandigarh outlet on 1st of september 2021. I just wore the shoe for 2-3 hours and my foot coming out of the shoe as it got spread. I was given gurantee of exchange for one year if there was any defect. When i reached the putlet to get a smaller size, they clearly denied saying it is wear and tear. How can such costly shoe get wear and tear in just 2-3 hours. Highly dissatisfied. Will not ever recommend anyone for this brand. Its a request if you can help me get a smaller size as i saved a lot to get this shoe and wore it just once.
              Atul

The skin (leather has started peeling too soon. I hsve very recently purchased these shoes from Steve madden and it’s started to peel off. Need s fix cor the same
                Hello Ms. Mehak,

Order /Invoice number
                Registered contact number
                Registered Email address

Team Steve Madden

I bought this wallet beginning of March from the branch you have in Lulu Mall, kochi and I hardly have been using it since the lockdown and already the wallet is peeling off ..I couldn’t go back to the store since the lockdown.i was very disappointed to see this .

At first i was concerned when my shoes bought from the steve madden store in rcity mall were unravelling & "threading" and soon after the zipper started jamming, and in a very short space of time the "leather" straps had loosened to such an extent my own shoes felt 2 sizes to big despite the fact that i had hardly worn this pair of shoes more than 5 times. The real worst part came when my shoe tore off my foot while i was at work and i had to remove them and walk around the rest of the day barefoot in a professional environment, no thanks to these fakes. I would like an address to return these shoes - i am beyond disappointed.

Wanted to give feedback to the steve madden shoes i bought from shoppers stop bandra mumbai.

1) stitch quality of the product is very bad, i wore the shoes 5 -6 times and the stitch began to open up, this is not expected at all from shoes worth 7000 inr.

2) no comfort at all in the shoes, if i wear this shoes for straight 2 hours then i feel that there is unwanted discomfort in sole of my feet and then it further enhances to pain in my feet.

I am sharing the pic of the open stitch as well.

I am writing this because it is very annoying to spend so much on the product like this with such a bad quality. Worst shoes i ever got, it is batter to sell such products on road side rather selling them in a posh stores.

Kindly improve the quality of the product.

I placed an #[protected] on 2nd feb and haven’t received any information regarding my order since then. I have been calling and emailing your customer service helpline constantly and haven't gotten any response. Such lousy service is a shock from such a well known company. The occasion i was supposed to wear the heels at is right around the corner.
                        Please look into this matter, if you can’t deliver it as soon as possible. I would like a refund on my purchase.

Shopping with steve madden has been an utterly exhausting process and is surely my last.

I ordered the stole from the delhi, saket, select city walk store on 13th jan which was delayed. I went to store and they asked for new order to be generated and ordered again on 21st jan'20.
                          Till date it is not delivered.
                          I asked them to cancel the order as i am totally pissed off with these cheap staff.
                          They never returned the money and asking to share mybank account details. Why the hell i will give them my bank account number.
                          These guys ar doing fraud and i think they do share bank account number with 3 rd party as well and doing some mischeavious things.
                          Please check and return my money.
                          I am filling a legal complaint as well and also in social media.

I brought heels from steve madden one month back and worn it just once. Got such severe shoe bite and cuts all over my feet. Even after 15 days, wounds haven't heeled. I have used heels from several brands, but never had such bad experience. I went back to the store (Select citywalk, delhi) but they refused to acknowledge my complaint. I am never going to use these shoes again. Very poor quality, not expected from such a renowned brand.

I have purchased a steve madden analogue white dial women's watch - smw024as-nb in april from amazon.in sold by giordano and more but now it almost 6 months now i am facing a problem in that watch. The watch is getting stops sometime then i have to move the key then it starts working. The watch is in the warranty period. What i should do now. Is there any service center in pune for the steve madden watches so i can directly go there or else you should suggest something. Please let me know as soon as possible.

I bought your elusion natural shoes (Size 7.5) and am totally disgusted to report here that their quality was so bad that the shoe skin of both shoes started peeling off within a short time of starting to use them. This despite taking good care of the shoes. It was totally unexpected from a prestigious brand like steve madden.

Juhi jain

Hi bought a shoe in the month of july from steve madden promenade mall delhi. After two weeks the shoe opened up from both sides and the upper starting cracking. I went back to get it replaced only to be told that they don’t have the same shoe anymore. Neither did they give me a credit note. I was forced to buy heels in place of those shoes at an additional cost. Now after one one use the sole of these heels have also started coming off. Now i am not going to buy another crappy shoe from steve madden. I demand a full reimbursement of my money, else i will have to resort to other legal measures.

I bought a pair of Lyons tan leather men shoes from infinity mall malad over a year ago. The tan leather has started to peel off. Paid ~ INR.6500 for the pair and have barely used it. Cant use is anymore more cause they look terrible with the leather peeling off from everywhere.

Where and to whom can I complain to Steve Madden about the same....

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have bought a show from Phoenix Mall, Pune city India. Within 4 months time i have noticed that stitching is getting out, It was in fresh stock. After noticing i was in my business work so unable to visit the store immediately. Yesterday i visited the store and communicated the same with them, they said we can not give you replacement because you have used show more. If a person is buying thing of approx Rs 10000/- i think anyone who buy things like show it is for use only, not for keeping in the Rak. We bought things because of "Brand" "Quality" and if Steve Madden is having poor quality and service.My Friend also bought a show on my recommendation. If we does not get service we will never visit Steve Madden Store and I will go to the consumer Court.
                                    "There should be value for money"

Attaching Photos of show.

Kind Regards
                                    Bharat Bagal

+91 [protected]
                                    I bought a bag a few months ago. The stitching on the bag came off and consequently flap that buttons the bag close has come off and i cannot use it. Please help me correct it