[Resolved] UTI Mutual Fund — Rajalakshmi plan

Regi Thomas
Sir, I had brought UTI Rajalakshmi plan(II)RUP(II)(clauseXI) membership No:[protected] dated 13/04/1999, in the name of my daughter Riya Susan Thomas and the date of maturity being 12/04/2018. Till date i haven't received any status about this. I have heard that, this scheme does not exist anymore.So kindly advise what should i do. Regards, Regi Thomas

Rajalakshmi plan

[Aug 07, 2015] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response, Aug 10, 2015
Today, we requested to unit holder to share his contact no. and complete email ID to enable us to give the reply.
Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response, Aug 11, 2015
In this connection, we found the said query also forwarded by you to our other department. Subsequently, the scheme registrars office has sent the final clarification to you vide their mail dated 08/08/2015. Now case stands closed.

Comments

Sir, I had brought UTI Rajalakshmi plan last 25 years back in1993, in the name of my daughter Akshata ganesh bhat.and the date of maturity being 12/04/2018. Till date i haven't received any status about this. I have heard that, this scheme does not exist anymore. but last few days back I received a letter form UTI then they asking e mail I'd and my daughter's pan no.where should I gave this two.and how I know the status.So kindly advise what should i do.

'GN' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    UTI Mutual Fund - Rajalakshmi plan