[Resolved] UTIITSL — Pan card status is CONFIRMATION AWAITED FROM ITD

Navi Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
  Sharad Rana
Hi, I am Sharad Rana, I had applied for Pan card on 25th may 2015, and i got the acknowledgement reciept, in which i got COUPON NO:[protected]. From 7th june the status of my pan card was under process but when i checked on 9th june the status is CONFIRMATION AWAITED FROM ITD. What does it mean and why this appeared in the status. Please help me i need my Pan Card. Email id: shaddy.rana03@live.com Please do needfull. Thanks, Sharad

Pan card status is CONFIRMATION AWAITED FROM ITD
Pan card status is CONFIRMATION AWAITED FROM ITD
Contacted with UTIITSL branch.
Have been asked for some days.
It will be sort out as soon as possible.
It causes because of some errors.
No worries all will be sort out.

Comments

If you can sort this then Please contact me on
shaddy.rana03@live.com.
Hi, I am NAGA SHIVA PRAKASH YERRAMSETTI, I had applied for Pan card on 10TH SEP 2015, and i got the acknowledgement reciept, in which i got COUPON NO:[protected]. From 25th SEP the status of my pan card was under process but when i checked on 1ST OCT the status is CONFIRMATION AWAITED FROM ITD. What does it mean and why this appeared in the status. Please help me i need my Pan Card.
Email id: shivayerramsetti@gmail.com mobile: [protected], Please do need-full.

Thanks & Regards,
shiva yerramsetti.
Hi, I am MANOJ AMRITLAL YADAV, I had applied for Pan card on 09TH OCT 2015, and i got the acknowledgement reciept, in which i got COUPON NO:[protected]. From 25th OCT-2015 the status of my pan card was under process but when i checked on 1ST OCT the status is CONFIRMATION AWAITED FROM ITD. What does it mean and why this appeared in the status. Please help me i need my Pan Card.
Email id: manojrocks83@gmail.com mobile:[protected], Please do need-full.

Thanks & Regards,
Manoj Amritlal Yadav
Hi, I am SUNITA, I had applied for Pan card, and i got the acknowledgement reciept, in which i got COUPON NO:U[protected]/[protected]. From 15th Jan. the status of my pan card was under process but when i checked on 1ST OCT the status is CONFIRMATION AWAITED FROM ITD. What does it mean and why this appeared in the status. Please help me i need my Pan Card.

Email Id: Dharmeshsaini09@gmail.com. mobile:- [protected]

please do need-full

Thanks & Regards
Sunita

Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001
    UTIITSL - Pan card status is CONFIRMATION AWAITED FROM ITD