Uts Global / Assam Downtown University / Mit — not received mba certificates | adtu

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Joseph Raj050 on Feb 26, 2018
I am enrolled in assam down town university for pgdba & mba course & my student id is [protected].
I have completed all my subjects & waiting for certificates from assam down town university. After announcement of exam results, i received an email confirmation from adtu support team that i would receive my certificates in 45 days but it is already been more than 2 months since results announced but unfortunately i am still waiting for my certificates. I have been trying to reach them many times via emails & phone calls but not even a single respond from them. Please look into this & advise.
Thanks in advance.

[Mar 12, 2018] UTS Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Joseph Raj050, Mar 05, 2018

Can i please have a reply to my above query ?
Updated by Joseph Raj050, Mar 23, 2018
Still not received any mail confirmation or phone call. Not sure how more long i need to wait for my certificates.

I completed all my assignments & exams last year July itself & results were announced in the month of November 2017. since then i am in followup with these irresponsible folks for my certificates but unfortunately yet to receive.

Situation has become like i need to beg for my certificates, moreover there is no use after begging for almost 5 months.

I strongly suggest everyone that don't take an admission in this university as this is one of the worst university i have ever seen but unfortunately exists in India.

I request govt education officials not to entertain like this kind of universities in India as these people are just behind making Money from across country not to support education.

Hope all suffered students will come forward & proceed with legal complaints and will have to take this further with media & strongly request govt officials to BAN these universities so that no more students will suffer.

Joseph

‘I-Space’, 5th Floor, Bavdhan, Mumbai-Pune Bypass, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411021
    Uts Global / Assam Downtown University / Mit - not received mba certificates | adtu