Uts Global / Assam Downtown University / Mit — not received mba certificates | adtu

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Joseph Raj050 on Feb 26, 2018
I am enrolled in assam down town university for pgdba & mba course & my student id is [protected].
I have completed all my subjects & waiting for certificates from assam down town university. After announcement of exam results, i received an email confirmation from adtu support team that i would receive my certificates in 45 days but it is already been more than 2 months since results announced but unfortunately i am still waiting for my certificates. I have been trying to reach them many times via emails & phone calls but not even a single respond from them. Please look into this & advise.
Thanks in advance.

[Mar 12, 2018] UTS Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Joseph Raj050, Mar 05, 2018

Can i please have a reply to my above query ?
Updated by Joseph Raj050, Mar 23, 2018
Still not received any mail confirmation or phone call. Not sure how more long i need to wait for my certificates.

I completed all my assignments & exams last year July itself & results were announced in the month of November 2017. since then i am in followup with these irresponsible folks for my certificates but unfortunately yet to receive.

Situation has become like i need to beg for my certificates, moreover there is no use after begging for almost 5 months.

I strongly suggest everyone that don't take an admission in this university as this is one of the worst university i have ever seen but unfortunately exists in India.

I request govt education officials not to entertain like this kind o[censored]niversities in India as these people are just behind making Money from across country not to support education.

Hope all suffered students will come forward & proceed with legal complaints and will have to take this further with media & strongly request govt officials to BAN these universities so that no more students will suffer.

Joseph

‘I-Space’, 5th Floor, Bavdhan, Mumbai-Pune Bypass, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411021
    Uts Global / Assam Downtown University / Mit - not received mba certificates | adtu