UTS Global — degree & certificate not received

vaibhavidea.007 on Jan 9, 2019
Had enrolled for the pgdba + mba dual course through mit. And got done with my 4th semester very soon, i received a certificate from uts, but it just states pgdba through mit. I was promised a certification from assam downtown university for the mba. That was the sole reason why i selected mit and this course. The course i enrolled for was pgdba + mba. I haven't got the certificate for the mba yet, please help me with this situation. On the uts portal my profile shows as course completed. I've paid all the fees, completed all assignments and finished all exams successfully. I have raised many tickets through their support teams and written emails to various support teams of mit, adtu and uts. All they keep saying is that they have forwarded my details to adtu and are waiting for details from them. If i do not receive the certificate for the mba, then this is a case of cheating and fraud. I'm looking for answers. Please help.
My students id - [protected]

[Jan 09, 2019] UTS Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

‘I-Space’, 5th Floor, Bavdhan, Mumbai-Pune Bypass, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411021
    UTS Global - degree & certificate not received