[Resolved]  Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] — regarding refund of failed online transaction

I tried to pay my house electricity bill on date - 31/05/2020 at 10:50 am, through this link bit. Ly/uppcl-instapayment which i received from your message. The transaction leads me to a blank page and the site stops responding and rupees 1392.0 got debited from my account. I waited for a day as i thought my bill got paid but as there was no message of successful electricity bill payment so next day i submit the electricity bill from paytm, and my bill got paid from paytm.
The refund for the failed online transaction is not made yet. Kindly do the same.
Regardinds
Zahida hussain
A/c no. [protected] (Electricity)
Email - [protected]@gmail.com

Phone number - [protected]

I am attaching the images of failed transaction and online link provided by your service.
regarding refund of failed online transaction
regarding refund of failed online transaction
Aug 6, 2020
Jun 07, 2020

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL]