Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] — Wrong bill

We have power conecation in 2005 on base of rural area and we paid every year bell from 2011 we was unable to pay bill so we received Rs.4750/- bill in the end of December 2013 after that now we are ready to pay our bill but one more thing that we have not received any bill from 2013 now when we went to pay our bill to power house then they reply us that there is not miter in your house so we will make your bill by manual then they made my bill of Rs.61000/- this is only our 3 years bill in three years from 2010 to 2013 our bill is Rs.4750/- and after 2013 to 2016 our bill is Rs.61000/- i don't know how they calculate our bill they told us that you have to arrange miter so i am asking you should i arrange miter or your electricity department will arrange miter in my home.

Kindly assist us to solve this problem.

Nityanand Singh
Mob-[protected]
Email- [protected]@gmail.com

[Jan 26, 2017] Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My Jan17 bill not same as meter readings. Remove this error. My account Id [protected] My address is Sheetal Kheda, Uttrathia, Raibareli Road, Lucknow near Lawrence Public School. please pay attention to my problem. This is awareness of duty by meter reader. Warn meter reader for his awareness.

Even after paying all bills monthly on time.There is no electricity supply.Being haras sed unnecessarily.please help as soon as possible.

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation [UPPCL] Phone