Uttar Pradesh Technical University — marksheet mistake

Lal Kuan, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Rohit cjoudhary on Oct 18, 2019
Sir good morning sir my name is rohit choudhary am from shri pokhpal singh i c bhurraka hatras sir, i have done 10th class in 2015 but mistake in my marksheet of date of birth jo date of birth meri marksheet mai hai wo hai 07/03/1996 but my real date of birth is 16/10/2000. Mera roll no 0355413 plz sir help me mujko inter college mai admissions nahi mil rha hai. Contect number [protected] [protected]
Please sir help me...

[Oct 18, 2019] Uttar Pradesh Technical University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rohit cjoudhary, Oct 18, 2019
Sir Good morning Sir my name is Rohit choudhary am from shri pokhpal singh i c bhurraka hatras sir, I have done 10th class in 2015 But mistake in my marksheet of date of birth jo date of birth meri marksheet mai hai wo hai 07/03/1996 but my real date of birth is 16/10/2000.mera roll no 0355413 PLZ SIR HELP ME MUJKO inter college mai Admissions nahi mil rha hai. CONTECT NUMBER [protected] [protected]
please sir help me ...
Updated by Rohit cjoudhary, Oct 18, 2019
please sir help me ...

Comments

Dear, my name is aradhana which is in my 10th marksheet. But it has been mentioned as Aradhana pal in 12th marksheet, due to which my further studies has been postponed, kindly change as per 10th marksheet. I have attached marksheet,

Yours faithfully

Aradhana
[protected]@gmail.com

Hight School ki Marksheet Nhi aai abhi tak 2 mahine ho gye h apply kre hue pls uski mujhe bohut Zarurat h
Sir please kucch karo mera number [protected] my correction name TAUKEER khan but rejult me tauqeer khan hai only q ke jageh me k hona chahiye sir please kucch karo please please

Naya Khera, Jankipuram Extension, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226021