[Resolved] Vidyamandir Classes — wait for refund almost from 2 months

Jaipur (rajasthan), India
 harishdkca on May 29, 2018
Sir
I have enrolled my daughter in vidyamandir classes jaipur at vdn branch and after 3 classes that my child got depressed and in a stage to commit any wrong thing because of teacher's scared teaching. I decided to quit my child from the institute and i asked for refund they said that submit the application and you will get in touch in few days and get the refund every gap of 5 days when i asked about the status of my refund they said that it is in process but after sometime they refused to picked up my call and then i complain to delhi and asked about my refund status the delhi head office said that application has not arrived yet then i asked that can i submit application online then they said sure but it should be in same format and gave the email id of refund related person i. E. Deepa. [protected]@vidyamandir.com. They said minimum 30 days it will take i said that it was not my fault for delaying my application they said we can't do anything and you have to wait. After submitting many email to delhi office a person who is communicating with me by [protected]@vidyamandir.com mail id saying we want to meet i said that what is the need of talk just i have submitted my application and because of rude behavior i could not come to your office and just neft the rs. 11000 amount which i deposited. Every day he was saying same thing and i said i don't have a time to meet and when all things are clear and you did not response in starting why you are responding now after complaint mail to delhi just give my all refund and he said after few mails that you meet me at 4 pm at gopalpura jaipur branch i said i am unable to come there because it is too far from my place. I have given neft detail and still waiting for refund its almost going to 2 months.
My kid enrollment id is 10p20jp1039. The persons which misguide me did not given a good response and always tell me lie are pankaj sir, ganesh sir, and manish sir. Please take immediate action
Complaint marked as Resolved May 30, 2018
Now my complaint has been resolved I have received a cheque of my all amount from the Jaipur Head office branch which is at Gopalpura and they listened me without wasting my time. Now I am satisfied with the Vidyamandir Classes.

[May 29, 2018] Vidyamandir Classes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Aggarwal Corporate Heights, 3rd Floor, Plot No. A - 7, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitam Pura, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110034
    Vidyamandir Classes - wait for refund almost from 2 months